Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Word Junkie

I was in Colorado recently for the MNF game. My buddy lives in the Littleton/Highlands Ranch area, and I have to say... all of the Broncos fans I met were super cool. Not at all rude or hostile. I was amazed at how friendly they were (yes, they knew I am a Charger fan).

On the way out of the MNF game, a few Broncos fans even came up to some of my friends (that were wearing Favre jerseys) to congratulate them on a good game. I tought that was pretty cool.

Packer fans on the other hand.... man, they were rude.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-03-2007, 10:26 PM
harryquach

Default SD Native

Origionally from SD but in Lakewood CO for school. I still love the Chargers :Helmet:
Old 11-23-2007, 06:15 AM
PACharger

I'm moving from DC to Denver (Littleton), this upcoming week. Just wanted to see if I could touch base with some other Bolt fans in the area.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:22 PM
loa858

We're going to try to make it to Hooters in on 120th this weekend. Hope to see everyone there.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by loa858 View Post
We're going to try to make it to Hooters in on 120th this weekend. Hope to see everyone there.
We'll be there!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 04:57 PM
All-Pro

wESTMINSTER, CO BOLT FAN! GOING TO WATCH THE GAME AT THE THREE DOGS TAVERN ON 32ND AND LOWELL. MY BUDDY IS THE BARTENDER THERE AND HE WILL PUT ON OUR GAME JUST FOR US. I GOT DRINK COUPONS TOO, SO ANY ONE WANT TO GO LET ME KNOW OR SHOW UP. 3390 W. 32ND AVE DENVER, CO 80211. IT'S A CLASSY JOINT TOO AND DRINKS WILL BE HOOKED UP! JUST LOOK FOR ME IN MY LLUIS CASTILLO AUTHENTIC!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LT IS CHARGER FOOTBALL
Old 12-02-2007, 08:24 PM
All-Pro

THREE DOGS TAVERN EVERY SUNDAY FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON, MY BOYS THE LEAD BARTENDER AND LOVES DA BOLTS. HOOK UPS ON DRINKS.I WAS THERE FOR THE CHEFS GAME TODAY, ME AND 2 OF MY FRIENDS, 28 BEERS AND 2 ENTREES....$46. I DONT CARE WHERE Y'ALL HANG BUT THREE DOGS IS THE STUFF! LETS GET THE BOLT CREW IN D-TOWN TOGETHER, ***?

LT IS CHARGER FOOTBALL
Old 01-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Boltz

Any Bolt Fans in Fort Collins??
Old 01-05-2008, 09:53 PM
SLAM67

Bolt Playoff Location for metro north!

We'll be at Hooters at 120th/Huron for the playoffs. Anyone in the Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins area - we'd love to see you there!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Zcarguy

Anyone from Denver going to Indy this weekend for the game? If so chime in. Myself and the wife are heading out and would love to meet up with anyone.