Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2005, 01:18 PM
erlewis

Default Tailgate Party

OK Let's plan this! I now have four seats in section 539 for the Chargers game. Who else is going to be there?
Old 07-29-2005, 01:37 PM
Hall of Famer

Wow you got good seats based on what was avail! Myself I got 4 together in Sec. 524, and two in 502. I Also have two more in like 517 or 18 I can't remember, but they will prob be avail for any other SD fans who would like to tag along. If anyone is interested let me know.

My crew is ready to tailgate, so what do you all want to do? I say someone go out and get a space early, and we could all just bring a dish. I guess it all depends on who all is willing to participate.

CCHHAAARRGE!!!!!
Old 08-01-2005, 11:01 PM
NMBolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by erlewis
OK Let's plan this! I now have four seats in section 539 for the Chargers game. Who else is going to be there?
I have a ticket, I was able to get one from a friend who has season tickets to the Broncos. There are 3 of us going to the game, I guess we are sitting in the south stands. Heard they are pretty roudy there. I will be surrounded by Bronco fans hahaha, I don't care though, I went to the game last year in Denver and wore my Charger stuff. There was some smart A.. coments but other than that it was not bad.

Let me know where you all will be.
Old 08-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Hall of Famer

We will be in the parking lot hours before the game starts!!!!

Hey the south stands are not that bad anymore. I attended a few games in the old south stands with all my stuff on, that was kinda hectic. Those guys are some hardcore and rowdy fans, but just alot of teasing and stuff, nothing serious.

Hey man when it gets closer to game day lets trade #'s and meeting places/times.
Old 08-05-2005, 04:44 PM
NMBolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by espanto619

Hey the south stands are not that bad anymore. I attended a few games in the old south stands with all my stuff on, that was kinda hectic. Those guys are some hardcore and rowdy fans, but just alot of teasing and stuff, nothing serious.

Hey man when it gets closer to game day lets trade #'s and meeting places/times.
That sounds like a plan!
Old 08-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:

I'll be there with my wife. I will bring some food and or drink.
Old 08-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Bier Me

Default Tailgate

I am coming out to the game as well. Tailgating would be awesome, but we would need to know exactly what section you will be parked at so we can find you. Have you located a section yet?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Let's get this done San Diego
Old 08-06-2005, 05:31 PM
Hall of Famer

No I haven't. I don't know if you could reserve a space or what. I will have to call down there and see what the deal is.

I figure when it gets closer to that day, we could all just exchange #'s and potential meeting places.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Hall of Famer

OK well I can't seem to post a link yet for whatever reason.

I did however find out that parking at Invesco field is $30 in the two lots that are closest to the stadium, and $20 in the remaining two pay lots. You can check out all this info on broncos.com in the parking section. It looks like the nicest place for a tailgate would be in lot C which fills up really fast. I used to live a few blocks from the stadium and the $20 lots are really not that bad.

Either way we would have to get there early. Does anyone want to meet me there to secure a few spaces for our tailgate? Gates open at 8 AM!
Old 08-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
OK well I can't seem to post a link yet for whatever reason.

I did however find out that parking at Invesco field is $30 in the two lots that are closest to the stadium, and $20 in the remaining two pay lots. You can check out all this info on broncos.com in the parking section. It looks like the nicest place for a tailgate would be in lot C which fills up really fast. I used to live a few blocks from the stadium and the $20 lots are really not that bad.

Either way we would have to get there early. Does anyone want to meet me there to secure a few spaces for our tailgate? Gates open at 8 AM!
Ok i got it figured out! I went over to invesco yesterday and looked at the lots. There are plenty of spots next to the grass and empty spaces, so we should be fine w/just one space. I will be out there early to save a spot.

If any of you have any flags/banners, please bring em.