Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2008, 08:23 PM
SpacemanspiffNF

I just bought 4 tickets in Lower Field 13 for the monday night Chargers/Jets game, and they say "obstructed view". Anyone in or near that section know what thats about. Also, How rowdy does that section get? There's a couple of kids with us.

Thanks for the help.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:27 PM
bolt635

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacemanspiffNF View Post
I just bought 4 tickets in Lower Field 13 for the monday night Chargers/Jets game, and they say "obstructed view". Anyone in or near that section know what thats about. Also, How rowdy does that section get? There's a couple of kids with us.

Thanks for the help.

What row are they in?
Old 08-11-2008, 08:29 PM
SpacemanspiffNF

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolt635 View Post

What row are they in?
Row 6th, wow awesome pic, thanks.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:33 PM
bolt635

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacemanspiffNF View Post
Row 6th, wow awesome pic, thanks.

I would think the kids will be find....

Row 6 you will have to stand most of the game I think?

Hopefully someone who has sat there will post about it.....
Old 08-11-2008, 08:35 PM
SpacemanspiffNF

Quote:

Ok, cool. I figured as much. Should be fun either way, even if it is a blowout.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:46 PM
BCJ

Quote:

Most of the field level seats are waaaaay too low to see anything. Everyone stands to get somewhat of a glimps of what is going on in the game. If you have corner fields, those are probably some of the best as your view blocked will be farther down the sideline towards the screen. The worst is people selling these tickets and tauting them as "you might have some obstruction because you are soooo close to the action!" Which really means, "you will hear all the excitement and see it on the big screen only as those 6 foot five inch players are all lined up and down the sideline blocking my view!" The face value of field level (at least below row 13) is less than plaza level. IMO, stay with plaza (endzone is closer than yardage too), loge or club (club level if you drink wine instead of beer). Not sure what will happen with the stadium issue, but they should be dropping the field 3 to 5 feet down so these seats could become premier seating and not obstructed. Enjoy the game with the kiddies.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Hall of Famer

I sat in the same area in row 20 last year and thought that was too low. Just an FYI.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:10 PM
CHARGERinthedesert

Looking for 3 or 4 tickets for Sunday, September 7th against Carolina. Plaza, preferably sideline view. Though I'd ask before I hit stubhub.

Thanks,
Jesse
Old 08-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Work hard play hard

View 9 row 10

Panthers & Falcons, $320 for both games (face value)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Die Hard Fan

Default Wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJ View Post
Most of the field level seats are waaaaay too low to see anything. Everyone stands to get somewhat of a glimps of what is going on in the game. If you have corner fields, those are probably some of the best as your view blocked will be farther down the sideline towards the screen. The worst is people selling these tickets and tauting them as "you might have some obstruction because you are soooo close to the action!" Which really means, "you will hear all the excitement and see it on the big screen only as those 6 foot five inch players are all lined up and down the sideline blocking my view!" The face value of field level (at least below row 13) is less than plaza level. IMO, stay with plaza (endzone is closer than yardage too), loge or club (club level if you drink wine instead of beer). Not sure what will happen with the stadium issue, but they should be dropping the field 3 to 5 feet down so these seats could become premier seating and not obstructed. Enjoy the game with the kiddies.

Not true.

Actually, unless your seats are inbetween the 20 yard lines, field seats rock!

I am kinda close to the corner endzone on the 10yrd line and away from the player bench to where I have a great view of everything except the other endzone 90 yrds away. To me this is not a problem as I am so close to the action (7th row). And it is so ELECTRIC when you walk down to these seats. everytime I bring someone who has never sat in a field seat comes to my section, the look on their face by the time we hit our row is always "HOLY $#!t"

As far as standing up, EVERYONE stands up in the lower half of the Q. For those who want to sit and enjoy the game, there is the upper half of the stadium or the couch by your TV.

Again, for me no problem. That's my preference though and lots of ofther season ticket holds too. We must have at least 50 Charger Season ticket holders within a 10 seat radius of where I sit in the Visitors side and they all have been there since I got ther in 1996.

Now I am speaking for rows 1-8, and yes they would be crappy seats if you are in sections 3-9 and 33-40. even the east side of section 2 closer to 3 would start to be shabby.

I am will to bet a beer that anyone who has always sat waaaaay back from the field would go Ape $#!T down in "my little corner"

IMO, that is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DIEHARDS INTENTIONALLY SIT

IN THE VISITOR'S SIDE
AND THEY LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

Last edited by Diehard_bolt; 08-13-2008 at 04:09 PM..