Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Hall of Famer

Default 2006 Chargers at 49ers game. Who's going?

It's early but I figure I can mention this. My cousin and I are going to the Charger/49er game next year. My co-worker's parents gave me two 50 Yard line tickets. Is anybody else going to this game and if you are- lets tailgate! I know that TBOLTZCALI started a thread about away games- maybe we can go to this one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoltFiend
It's early but I figure I can mention this. My cousin and I are going to the Charger/49er game next year. My co-worker's parents gave me two 50 Yard line tickets. Is anybody else going to this game and if you are- lets tailgate! I know that TBOLTZCALI started a thread about away games- maybe we can go to this one.
I'm going!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:24 PM
BlueandGoldRush

Yeah, it's pretty early, but me and a few friends were talking about renting an RV or something and making a big road trip up there. I'd love to invade someone else's stadium with a pack of Chargers fans.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:28 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGoldCrush
Yeah, it's pretty early, but me and a few friends were talking about renting an RV or something and making a big road trip up there. I'd love to invade someone else's stadium with a pack of Chargers fans.
I salivate at the thought. I went to sbc to a padres game and frisco fans can be pretty hostile. But when this 6'4 235 guy tried to hit me with his purse.... I didn't feel threatened.

Old 01-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Ahoy Ser Davos!

Changed title of thread. Maybe this will get more replies. Also, moved it to the regional forum.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan40
Changed title of thread. Maybe this will get more replies. Also, moved it to the regional forum.
Thanks Dan!

Old 01-24-2006, 11:49 PM
RAYRAY37

I am have been talking with some other Charger fans on taking that trip also. My question would be is it hard to get tickets to the 49ers? They are giving tickets away in oakland!
Old 01-25-2006, 10:23 AM
boltsareback

I live in San Jose and my company has 49er season tickets, so I will be at the game, rain or shine. Tailgating is surely an option. 49er fans are MUCH classier than Raider fans. We shouldn't get much from the fans for wearing Charger stuff....look where they finished last year.
Old 01-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Don't mess wid da dawg.

I think I will put this game on my list as well. I think this game will be more realistic for me than the seattle game.

Old 01-25-2006, 05:33 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBOLTZCALI
I think I will put this game on my list as well. I think this game will be more realistic for me than the seattle game.
Let's do it. My cousin and I are ready. I can't believe how fast this season went...

Anyways- When the time gets closer, let's exchange numbers and what not. I would love to invade the stadium!

Let me know!