Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2007, 01:25 AM
< Mojo mama numero dos!

Yeah bro, the Long Beach Staff Pro's main office is on Los Alamitos Blvd (about 5 blocks away from the Katella deli) When I worked for SP, we didn't work any Angels games cause they had their own SP in Anaheim, but we still helped them work concerts/Ducks games @ the Arrowhead Pond, I don't know if they still operate though. I know the one in LB is still functioning to this day. If you wanna apply w/ them, go to the LB arena on Ocean Ave. next to the LB performing arts center and fill out an application. All you'll need is a temporary guard card, which only cost me $40 bucks for a deposit Just give 'em the money, and bam! - you're set!
Old 04-28-2007, 02:59 AM
Wolf_Bolts_Fan

[quote=dmercado70]Wolf_Bolts_Fan .. whats up !! my Dad who has served 37 years ( Army ) used to be stationed at Los Alamitos off of Lexington road .. as a matter of fact he just told me that the other day he and a few old friends had gone back there to visit others that he knows who still are working there !! every so offen i will cruz in with him just to check it .. my boy and nephew are the ones who are now always driving up with him to see the base !!! i dont know when but we are thinking about driving up to March Airforce base to show the boys the other fun stuff that protects our friendly skies !!! hey Wolf being in the high dessert im guessing that you might be staioned at Fort Irwin ?

HBBoltGirl .. waaaaaasuup ma !!! i too cant wait till the seasone finally kicks off !!! hows the mancub .. any plans on going to any of the games with the family this seasone ? this tattoo you are talking about .. is it posted on myspace yet =)

Hey bro, I am actually not in any more. That was a while ago. I served 3 years in the Army from 89-92. I do still remember the chinook helicopters and airplanes that dropped the paratroopers for training missions there at Los Al. Also, I could actually hear the night races at the track down the street. It has been a while since I went to my old stomping grounds.

Hey HBBoltGirl. Bueno and I are wondering if you have any pics of the tat yet too!
Old 04-28-2007, 03:22 AM
< Mojo mama numero dos!

Hey Wolf, Bueno said you wanted to paint your motorcycle helmet like a Chargers helmet :Helmet: Did you do it?? Show pics please!!
Old 04-28-2007, 04:31 AM
BuenoExcelente

He has not done it. We do not have the money for it. But trust me, if we ever do have it, he will send it away for the paint job.
Old 04-29-2007, 04:28 AM
< Mojo mama numero dos!

aww too bad, I wanted to see how it looked
Old 05-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Hall of Famer

Sup Bolt Nation in the OC.

I will see you all at National Sports Grill in Anaheim on State College just down the street from Angel Stadium for EVERY Chargers game. We'll keep that group growing and growing until we take over the whole joint!
Old 05-03-2007, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Chargers
Sup Bolt Nation in the OC.

I will see you all at National Sports Grill in Anaheim on State College just down the street from Angel Stadium for EVERY Chargers game. We'll keep that group growing and growing until we take over the whole joint!
If I'm ever back up in the Oh Sizzle on a Sunday then I'll have to cruise by there and watch the game with my mom. Yes, my mom. HUGE bolt fan.

Old 05-03-2007, 06:00 PM
HBBoltGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuenoExcelente
He has not done it. We do not have the money for it. But trust me, if we ever do have it, he will send it away for the paint job.
send it to me.. lol i'll do a sweet job on it!!

Last edited by HBBoltGirl; 05-04-2007 at 12:32 AM..
Old 05-03-2007, 10:37 PM
BuenoExcelente

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBBoltGirl
send it to me.. lol i'll do a sweet job on it!!
I am sure you would. Let me see what he says. May have to get another helmet out of storage.

I wonder if he would get stopped if he wore his autographed Chargers helmet. LOL
Old 05-04-2007, 12:35 AM
HBBoltGirl

For sure let me know. Do you have a bike?