Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Fin

Default Charger Fans in LAS VEGAS

Any Bolt fans in Vegas????
Any Bolt bars in Vegas????
Old 09-05-2004, 08:26 PM
boltzman3

Default Sin City Botls Fans???

ya there is a boltzfan.in sin city.we meet every gameday at micheals pub.rainbow flamingo.be there with all the local charger fans.
Old 09-05-2004, 09:03 PM
SoCal4

Default RE: Sin City Botls Fans???

I lived in Vegas 2 years ago and went to Michaels every week!! The best sports bar for charger fans !!! If you go say Hi to Mark he sits in front of the big screen next to the slot machine!!!!!! GO BOLTS
Old 09-06-2004, 02:26 PM
LVBoltFan

I lived in Vegas 2 years ago and went to Michaels every week!! The best sports bar for charger fans !!! If you go say Hi to Mark he sits in front of the big screen next to the slot machine!!!!!! GO BOLTS

Michaels is the best!
I've been there for about 7 yrs. SoCal is right, I sit in front of the Big screen along with 8 others.
Be sure to come by and introduce your self. I'll be in Houston for the game as well as in SD for the Faider game.

LVBF
Old 09-06-2004, 03:38 PM
ArthurBishop

Yes!

Henderson Nevada to be exact.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Chargerbolt

I live in Green Valley and I am going to give The Hot Rod Grille a try this year.It's a new Charger bar in Henderson
Old 09-09-2004, 03:08 AM
boltfan4sho

Whats up guys. I'm from Henderson too. I usually hang out at Barleys with a bunch of friends, But havn't been to any Chargers bars. I'll also occasionally go to the Instant Replay behind Sunset Station, but there are a few too many raider fans to make that a constant stop. Have fun this season guys.
Old 09-10-2004, 12:24 PM
daygoCHARGERS54

I live in Las Vegas and HATE it - but i do got to give props to Michael's Pub! They have one of the tightest bars around. I'm there for every game! I just hooked up Vegas Rick with a newer, better projector for the games, because that old one was crap. It should be up for Game 1 against the Texans!

ShAdY
Old 10-27-2004, 06:16 PM
edfrsd

Was at Michaels pub last weekend.. had a great time and gotta thenk them for their hospitality..
Old 10-29-2004, 08:46 PM
TrumpetDude

Michaels is the Pub I keep hearing about in Las Vegas for Bolt bros. Never been there but one of these days.....bada bing