Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2007, 04:34 PM
the RING ya know the 1

Default hey xxx charger

hey we are rolling up from wichita falls texas i am getting everyone together maybe we can just follow each other up there if ya like got to go right through tulsa on the way up ........also keep the messages comming for the tailgate i have done some research on some things up there for hotels etc.......i have personally talked to a dozen people for the tailgate so get with me and i will get ya my number and so forth for the party .....
Old 11-21-2007, 08:32 PM
the RING ya know the 1

Default hey where are the followers at

hey fellas and ladies where you guys at for this trip i know there was a spec. online and it got sold out where are you guys at hit me up i pla this to be a big tailgate i have everything to makes us feel right at home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 11-21-2007, 09:15 PM
RoseBolt

New to the message board, but my husband and I happened to stumble upon the chargers tailgate last year. We will definately be there again. Driving in from middle of nowhere Kansas again. We're actually staying at the Clarion Sports Complex so we can ride the shuttle. Definately keep me in the loop about what section/time everyone is meeting up. See you guys there!
Old 11-22-2007, 08:15 AM
the RING ya know the 1

hey rose welcome to the board if you like i can give you and your husband my number so you can call me to so i can give you details of the tailgate thus far looks as if we will have a great time just pm me if intrested thanks GO BOLTS .......
Old 11-25-2007, 08:23 PM
Living In Misery

Default 1st weather update for chefs game.

According to the local news, there may be a heavy snow fall all day sat. On Sunday no snowfall is predicted but it is gonna be hellz of cold. 28 deg. High and 24deg. Low. Bring alot of cold weather gear guys cuz it's gonna be a very cold weekend. I recommend investing in thermal shirt pants and sox.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:40 PM
the RING ya know the 1

ya man i checked it out but will not stop us from tailgating for sure !!!! this is going to be a great tailgate ive got everything all packed up already just got to load it all !!!!!!!!!!! and the response i have gotten is great so we should have a great old time for sure may not even have to buy ice for the beer lol
Old 11-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Living In Misery

Default Chance of snow/rain on Sunday

Alright the monday weather reports are predicting a 40%chance of rain or snow for sunday and less of a chance on sat. Only thing guaranteed is the cold. Bitter cold predicted both sat. and sun. I"m thinking ice is not needed and if you buy beer or soda the night before make sure you bring it indoors so it doesn't freeze overnight.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Hall of Famer

hope you all have a good time there and stay warm.

at least the squaw fans will have to endure the weather & then see good old fashion thumping of their team.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Veteran

Hey fellow Bolt fans! I've got a party of 4 people heading up to KC and we loved the tailgate last year! The burning of the #16 Leaf jersey was classic!

Where in the parking lot are we planning to congregate? Send me some details!

See you guys in the snow!

GO BOLTS!
Old 11-27-2007, 12:23 PM
bolt85

I was starting to organize a list here ( http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=48244 ) to get everything organized. If this is the main thread for the tailgating then someone should get a list going of who's going, what everyone is going to bring, parking, etc.