Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Complex

Orange county all day!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Hall of Famer

[QUOTE=dmercado70;2433730]big robert aka ( kinghooker ) .. its good to see you here back with the rest of us orange county locals bro !!! i am down with the get together for this opening seasone event .. but maybe we should head to downtown disney ( espn zone ) or another place for this prime time game against the turds .. cantina lounge is a great place for the day games but i really think someplace like the anahiem ( espn zone ) for the monday night games should be better for the gathering .. the good thing is we have pleanty of time to make this happen !!!

so robert ( kinghooker ) has called out for the home opener get together .. lets all be there in force in our charger gear and show our foes our solidarity to our beloved team !!!

brother joe aka ( CHARGERNATION ) its that time of the year again .. i am very glad to see you here also .. yours and roberts support reminds me on how long its been in creating our mission for the chapter !!!

O.K. Dan, went to Cantina Lounge this weekend and wasn't so impressed. ESPN Zone will be the place for our Monday night opener! The first game of the day is at 4:00 p.m. Vikes vs. Packers I believe. Bolts vs. turds at 7:00 p.m. Come one, come all, Orange County faithful for a nice little Bolt Party season opener. Be there to watch the beatdown in Oaktown!
Old 04-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Rookie

whats up fellows. got my new password after emailing mods for over a year and no help. but anyways im here in fullerton and ready for a new season. lets get this charger nation going. im down with a booster club here in the OC.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:01 PM
CHARGERNATION

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=kinghooker;2437599]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmercado70 View Post
big robert aka ( kinghooker ) .. its good to see you here back with the rest of us orange county locals bro !!! i am down with the get together for this opening seasone event .. but maybe we should head to downtown disney ( espn zone ) or another place for this prime time game against the turds .. cantina lounge is a great place for the day games but i really think someplace like the anahiem ( espn zone ) for the monday night games should be better for the gathering .. the good thing is we have pleanty of time to make this happen !!!

so robert ( kinghooker ) has called out for the home opener get together .. lets all be there in force in our charger gear and show our foes our solidarity to our beloved team !!!

brother joe aka ( CHARGERNATION ) its that time of the year again .. i am very glad to see you here also .. yours and roberts support reminds me on how long its been in creating our mission for the chapter !!!

O.K. Dan, went to Cantina Lounge this weekend and wasn't so impressed. ESPN Zone will be the place for our Monday night opener! The first game of the day is at 4:00 p.m. Vikes vs. Packers I believe. Bolts vs. turds at 7:00 p.m. Come one, come all, Orange County faithful for a nice little Bolt Party season opener. Be there to watch the beatdown in Oaktown!
ESPN Zone at Downtown Disney is a cool place, maybe if we are early enough or if possible we can reserve one of those private dining areas towards the back in the large bar room (the one with the large big screen) wonder if we can reserve something now if we have a number to give as in locals joining us???
Old 04-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Rookie

[quote=CHARGERNATION;2438299]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghooker View Post

ESPN Zone at Downtown Disney is a cool place, maybe if we are early enough or if possible we can reserve one of those private dining areas towards the back in the large bar room (the one with the large big screen) wonder if we can reserve something now if we have a number to give as in locals joining us???
yo chargernation count me in for ESPN zone.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:23 PM
We have sizzle and STEAK!

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Can I come, I'm local, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaseee!!!!!!!!!

I always end up in places were people cuss me out and stuff (usually raider fans), can I tag?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

They say we're all sizzle but no steak...we'll show them we have steak.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:49 PM
dmercado70

Bolt

looking forward to the monday night regular seasone opener at downtown disney's espn zone .. let make sure we are close to rob ***uzaki ( abc sports ) that way we can show the western part of the nation our loyalty for our team !!!

this is nfl draft weekend everyone .. dont know what the time frame will be for our time when it comes to our picks for the draft but if anyone wants to plan something or just chat it up here on the threads let the rest of the orange county locals know asap !!!

( elgrenas696 ) and ( Edoubledeezy ) welcome to the Chapter .. Orange County Locals for the San Diego Chargers !!!

================================================== =====
the earth will quake as the heavens reign above the charger blue skies !!!
Old 04-21-2009, 02:55 PM
dmercado70

Talking

hey mods .. what gives ? rob ***uzaki is a legit sports commentator for abc tv station here in the orange county area ( haha )

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/bio?sect...eam&id=5744051

the earth will quake as the heavens riegn above the charger blue skies !!!
Old 04-21-2009, 04:28 PM
We have sizzle and STEAK!

hahaha nice...it wont let us say rob ***uzaki? Guess I just said it...I won't be ban right?

I'm so down to go...I'm 21, but most of my buds are 20, will they be able to go into the sportszone?

They say we're all sizzle but no steak...we'll show them we have steak.

Last edited by Edoubledeezy; 06-01-2009 at 03:32 PM..
Old 04-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmercado70 View Post
looking forward to the monday night regular seasone opener at downtown disney's espn zone .. let make sure we are close to rob ***uzaki ( abc sports ) that way we can show the western part of the nation our loyalty for our team !!!

this is nfl draft weekend everyone .. dont know what the time frame will be for our time when it comes to our picks for the draft but if anyone wants to plan something or just chat it up here on the threads let the rest of the orange county locals know asap !!!

( elgrenas696 ) and ( Edoubledeezy ) welcome to the Chapter .. Orange County Locals for the San Diego Chargers !!!

the earth will quake as the heavens reign above the charger blue skies !!!

thank you sir. i will be in attendance.