Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Complex
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Orange county all day!!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-06-2009, 01:13 PM
kinghooker kinghooker is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Newport Beach
Posts: 1,057
Default

[QUOTE=dmercado70;2433730]big robert aka ( kinghooker ) .. its good to see you here back with the rest of us orange county locals bro !!! i am down with the get together for this opening seasone event .. but maybe we should head to downtown disney ( espn zone ) or another place for this prime time game against the turds .. cantina lounge is a great place for the day games but i really think someplace like the anahiem ( espn zone ) for the monday night games should be better for the gathering .. the good thing is we have pleanty of time to make this happen !!!

so robert ( kinghooker ) has called out for the home opener get together .. lets all be there in force in our charger gear and show our foes our solidarity to our beloved team !!!

brother joe aka ( CHARGERNATION ) its that time of the year again .. i am very glad to see you here also .. yours and roberts support reminds me on how long its been in creating our mission for the chapter !!!


O.K. Dan, went to Cantina Lounge this weekend and wasn't so impressed. ESPN Zone will be the place for our Monday night opener! The first game of the day is at 4:00 p.m. Vikes vs. Packers I believe. Bolts vs. turds at 7:00 p.m. Come one, come all, Orange County faithful for a nice little Bolt Party season opener. Be there to watch the beatdown in Oaktown!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-06-2009, 01:41 PM
elgrenas696 elgrenas696 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: fullerton
Posts: 11
Default

whats up fellows. got my new password after emailing mods for over a year and no help. but anyways im here in fullerton and ready for a new season. lets get this charger nation going. im down with a booster club here in the OC.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-06-2009, 11:01 PM
CHARGERNATION
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=kinghooker;2437599]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmercado70 View Post
big robert aka ( kinghooker ) .. its good to see you here back with the rest of us orange county locals bro !!! i am down with the get together for this opening seasone event .. but maybe we should head to downtown disney ( espn zone ) or another place for this prime time game against the turds .. cantina lounge is a great place for the day games but i really think someplace like the anahiem ( espn zone ) for the monday night games should be better for the gathering .. the good thing is we have pleanty of time to make this happen !!!

so robert ( kinghooker ) has called out for the home opener get together .. lets all be there in force in our charger gear and show our foes our solidarity to our beloved team !!!

brother joe aka ( CHARGERNATION ) its that time of the year again .. i am very glad to see you here also .. yours and roberts support reminds me on how long its been in creating our mission for the chapter !!!


O.K. Dan, went to Cantina Lounge this weekend and wasn't so impressed. ESPN Zone will be the place for our Monday night opener! The first game of the day is at 4:00 p.m. Vikes vs. Packers I believe. Bolts vs. turds at 7:00 p.m. Come one, come all, Orange County faithful for a nice little Bolt Party season opener. Be there to watch the beatdown in Oaktown!
ESPN Zone at Downtown Disney is a cool place, maybe if we are early enough or if possible we can reserve one of those private dining areas towards the back in the large bar room (the one with the large big screen) wonder if we can reserve something now if we have a number to give as in locals joining us???
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-16-2009, 12:19 PM
elgrenas696 elgrenas696 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: fullerton
Posts: 11
Default

[quote=CHARGERNATION;2438299]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghooker View Post

ESPN Zone at Downtown Disney is a cool place, maybe if we are early enough or if possible we can reserve one of those private dining areas towards the back in the large bar room (the one with the large big screen) wonder if we can reserve something now if we have a number to give as in locals joining us???
yo chargernation count me in for ESPN zone.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:23 PM
Edoubledeezy's Avatar
Edoubledeezy Edoubledeezy is offline
We have sizzle and STEAK!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Riverside
Posts: 1,723
Default

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Can I come, I'm local, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaseee!!!!!!!!!

I always end up in places were people cuss me out and stuff (usually raider fans), can I tag?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


They say we're all sizzle but no steak...we'll show them we have steak.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-21-2009, 02:49 PM
dmercado70
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Bolt

looking forward to the monday night regular seasone opener at downtown disney's espn zone .. let make sure we are close to rob ***uzaki ( abc sports ) that way we can show the western part of the nation our loyalty for our team !!!

this is nfl draft weekend everyone .. dont know what the time frame will be for our time when it comes to our picks for the draft but if anyone wants to plan something or just chat it up here on the threads let the rest of the orange county locals know asap !!!

( elgrenas696 ) and ( Edoubledeezy ) welcome to the Chapter .. Orange County Locals for the San Diego Chargers !!!



================================================== =====
the earth will quake as the heavens reign above the charger blue skies !!!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-21-2009, 02:55 PM
dmercado70
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Talking

hey mods .. what gives ? rob ***uzaki is a legit sports commentator for abc tv station here in the orange county area ( haha )

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/bio?sect...eam&id=5744051

================================================== =====
the earth will quake as the heavens riegn above the charger blue skies !!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-21-2009, 04:28 PM
Edoubledeezy's Avatar
Edoubledeezy Edoubledeezy is offline
We have sizzle and STEAK!
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Riverside
Posts: 1,723
Default

hahaha nice...it wont let us say rob ***uzaki? Guess I just said it...I won't be ban right?

I'm so down to go...I'm 21, but most of my buds are 20, will they be able to go into the sportszone?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


They say we're all sizzle but no steak...we'll show them we have steak.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Edoubledeezy; 06-01-2009 at 03:32 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-22-2009, 01:24 PM
elgrenas696 elgrenas696 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: fullerton
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmercado70 View Post
looking forward to the monday night regular seasone opener at downtown disney's espn zone .. let make sure we are close to rob ***uzaki ( abc sports ) that way we can show the western part of the nation our loyalty for our team !!!

this is nfl draft weekend everyone .. dont know what the time frame will be for our time when it comes to our picks for the draft but if anyone wants to plan something or just chat it up here on the threads let the rest of the orange county locals know asap !!!

( elgrenas696 ) and ( Edoubledeezy ) welcome to the Chapter .. Orange County Locals for the San Diego Chargers !!!



================================================== =====
the earth will quake as the heavens reign above the charger blue skies !!!

thank you sir. i will be in attendance.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:49 PM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.