Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2019, 08:29 PM
Moderator of the Trenches

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYboltfan1 View Post
You should be scared. That one dimensional offense and rookie QB beat the Chargers 2 weeks ago.

Couple that with a lackluster Charger offense and a QB that has thrown a bunch of picks in the last 2 games and you have the recipe for a one and done.
Ice cold take...
Old 01-09-2019, 03:51 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYboltfan1 View Post
You should be scared. That one dimensional offense and rookie QB beat the Chargers 2 weeks ago.

Couple that with a lackluster Charger offense and a QB that has thrown a bunch of picks in the last 2 games and you have the recipe for a one and done.
You missed a lot of ingredients in that recipe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Nutz and Boltz

if you watched inside the NFL this week, Phil Sims roasted Ray Lewis. in there divisional weekend guarantee Phil guaranteed we would not see the Ray Lewis dance haha.

Seems like they expected the ravens to win because they had a segment with Ray interviewing Lamar Jackson.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:27 PM
outback goon

Just got back after 14 days at sea.

Gus Bradley is a genius. 7DB's played 58/59 snaps. 3 safeties in the box and QB's get confused on who is blitzing. Bred from necessity and the personnel available GusD is the answer to the hurry up offense i talked about in another thread long ago. Now it just needs its own name. 47 seems too obvious. LA7 might be a good option similar to Tampa2.

This is the start of a new trend in NFL brochachos. Live it, Love it.

Bolt Gang or Dont Bang.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:27 PM
Hall of Famer

I had 30 people at my house. It was a great party, a great win and I am still recovering..... However, we've agreed to do it again THIS SUNDAY!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-10-2019, 03:42 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amped View Post
if you watched inside the NFL this week, Phil Sims roasted Ray Lewis. in there divisional weekend guarantee Phil guaranteed we would not see the Ray Lewis dance haha.

Seems like they expected the ravens to win because they had a segment with Ray interviewing Lamar Jackson.
The week before, only Michael Irvin picked the Chargers. Ray Lewis has to support Baltimore for heavens sake. He's always backing defenses on the show. I loved when he said "The Chargers defense out defensed that Ravens defense."----words to that effect------