Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-16-2016, 06:31 PM
NoMoreChillies's Avatar
NoMoreChillies NoMoreChillies is online now
outback goon
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kings Beach QLD
Posts: 2,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonorajim View Post
Been a while since I have seen a Chargers NT just run through the pocket with the C stuck in his grill. Nice to see that potential again.
made me LOL
thx jim
__________________
I miss San Diego
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-16-2016, 07:00 PM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Twitter: @Vrabel56
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Back View Post
And neither one of these guys should be starters.
I would prefer Philon be in there in pass rushing situations this year with Bosa the starter. But it is what it is, right now.

I prefer Atouchu, but am willing to see the first three preseason games with Emanuel before I make my judgement.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-17-2016, 01:54 PM
RAWDOGG's Avatar
RAWDOGG RAWDOGG is offline
WE ARE ALL INjured
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: CHARGER COUNTRY
Posts: 14,563
Default

One of Mebane's plays he got manhandled single handedly by the center.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-17-2016, 02:10 PM
sonorajim's Avatar
sonorajim sonorajim is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sonora
Posts: 30,271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWDOGG View Post
One of Mebane's plays he got manhandled single handedly by the center.
Musta got worn down tossing the C at Mariota.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-17-2016, 02:14 PM
sonorajim's Avatar
sonorajim sonorajim is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sonora
Posts: 30,271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Back View Post
And neither one of these guys should be starters.
Philon forced the plays in 1st 2 D series that ended on a FG & a punt. That works for me in PS game 1.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-17-2016, 03:09 PM
SDCPB SDCPB is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: beaverton
Posts: 5,870
Default

How many years is Mebane signed for?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-17-2016, 03:16 PM
sonorajim's Avatar
sonorajim sonorajim is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sonora
Posts: 30,271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCPB View Post
How many years is Mebane signed for?
3 years.
http://www.chargers.com/team/players...brandon-mebane
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-17-2016, 03:35 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose
Posts: 26,914
Default

I like this kid.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-17-2016, 04:42 PM
21and500's Avatar
21and500 21and500 is offline
Blame Butts for me
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: san diego
Posts: 8,168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
I would prefer Philon be in there in pass rushing situations this year with Bosa the starter. But it is what it is, right now.

I prefer Atouchu, but am willing to see the first three preseason games with Emanuel before I make my judgement.
same here but I have to admit it's a bit maddening seeing jerry with the twos.
ultimately it's up to the player to perform, but his athleticism stands out to me, and kyle's... well doesn't.
im trying to stay as neutral as I can, but I cant help shake the feeling that better coaching should turn attouchu into a play making olb.
I know it's not all about athleticism, but dude looks to have ghost fingers sometimes, it's a complement suggesting he looks like he's touching offensive players before he is actually there. really rooting for this kid to shape up.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ASAP
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-17-2016, 06:43 PM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Twitter: @Vrabel56
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC-SBV-1D View Post
same here but I have to admit it's a bit maddening seeing jerry with the twos.
ultimately it's up to the player to perform, but his athleticism stands out to me, and kyle's... well doesn't.
im trying to stay as neutral as I can, but I cant help shake the feeling that better coaching should turn attouchu into a play making olb.
I know it's not all about athleticism, but dude looks to have ghost fingers sometimes, it's a complement suggesting he looks like he's touching offensive players before he is actually there. really rooting for this kid to shape up.
I agree

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:11 AM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.