Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2018, 04:36 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
I was told beginning of August.

Beef of the day: mobile only ticketing. Can't evemn print out tickets and bring them. If you want to transfer tickets to a friend, they have to establish their own account to access the tickets. Then, when you enter the stadium, they supposedly give you a "seat locator"???? Sounds like it will take much longer to enter this season. They have made this much more complicated.
I like keeping the hard tickets for memorable games. What the heck will a seat locator be? Getting into StubHub was already a chore. For the first time ever, we were late into two games because the lines go so slow.

A few notes.

1) Are you going to come tailgate with us this season Moekid? It's been a couple years since we've hung out.

2) I talked to a ticket rep at training camp today. She said the season ticket packages with parking passes will be mailed out within the next couple days. She admitted they are way late this season.

3) They are giving us scarves or something like that instead of jerseys this year. It's cool. In San Diego we never got squat.
Old 07-31-2018, 12:42 PM
Season Tickets Since 1978

Default 2018 Season Tickets

Just talked to a rep and they said our package was shipped from "back east" at the end of last week via Priority Mail. I would expect we'd be seeing them soon. The customer service people will really be busy explaining the details for the seat tickets. I liked the hard copy tickets with player photos but those are gone...
Old 07-31-2018, 01:06 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeChargerPower View Post
Just talked to a rep and they said our package was shipped from "back east" at the end of last week via Priority Mail. I would expect we'd be seeing them soon. The customer service people will really be busy explaining the details for the seat tickets. I liked the hard copy tickets with player photos but those are gone...
Chargers are at Pittsburgh this year. Do I provide my contact info. for my free tickets to you or Tom ?

Please advise. Congrats on 40 years of season tickets, which is freaking amazing, and thanks for your attention to this important detail.

Love, Me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-31-2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
Chargers are at Pittsburgh this year. Do I provide my contact info. for my free tickets to you or Tom ?

Please advise. Congrats on 40 years of season tickets, which is freaking amazing, and thanks for your attention to this important detail.

Love, Me.

Thanks... I would say Tom would be the best person to get free tickets from...he's here to help!
Old 07-31-2018, 01:45 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Thanks... I would say Tom would be the best person to get free tickets from...he's here to help!
Tom's a Giver, gives till it hurts.

Old 08-07-2018, 10:38 AM

Default Parking Passes

Has anyone received their parking passes yet? Just following up as we moved and I think ours got sent to the old address. The new resident would let me know if they came but if USPS has forwarded them...who knows if they will get to us prior to the first game.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:27 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Has anyone received their parking passes yet? Just following up as we moved and I think ours got sent to the old address. The new resident would let me know if they came but if USPS has forwarded them...who knows if they will get to us prior to the first game.
Still waiting!
Old 08-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
I have not. I am getting impatient. I sold our three preseason tickets + Silver parking pass to a couple Bolts fans for the Seahawks game for $100. I need to mail them the pass since they live in north LA.

Also, our gift this year is a license plate thing.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:56 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
I'm surprised they didn't make them digital!

I cannot wrap my head around why people sell their tickets on like stubhub for way less than they paid for them! Why be a season ticket holder when you can buy them for way less on there?

I can't wrap my head around why these brokers do that.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:23 AM
PLEASE AJ,WE NEED SAFETYS

i updated my iPhone chargers app 2 days ago and now i cant do anything with the tickets. anyone else having problems?