Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Ownership, Management & Coaching
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2018, 08:13 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdchrger View Post
Keep you autoerotic needs to yourself.
All about the V.
Old 11-25-2018, 08:15 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
All about the V.
Booyakasha!!
Old 11-28-2018, 02:22 PM
Go Chargers!

Just saw this at Eric Williams ESPN page ....

Per Adam Rittenberg:
Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson is expected to retire, sources tell ESPN. Assistant coaches have been pulled off of the recruiting trail, and a team meeting is set for 2:30 p.m. today, according to sources. Los Angeles Chargers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt, who played at Georgia Tech, is a top candidate to replace Johnson, I'm told. Clemson co-offensive coordinator Tony Elliott also could be in the mix. Johnson, 61, went 82-59 in 11 seasons at Georgia Tech, guiding the Yellow Jackets to two Orange Bowls and nine bowl appearances (including this year).

I hope this doesn't mess with our end of season and potentially playoffs if he accepts the job like it did when he interviewed with the Titans a few yrs ago.

Go Chargers!
Old 11-28-2018, 02:39 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdchrger View Post
Booyakasha!!
There you have it folks. We are so far at a fevered pitch for the Pittsburgh game we are speaking in tongues now.

Get the V.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
All about the V.
REPORTED!!

Freak is sure to be an admirer.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:48 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Cha-gers View Post

Per Adam Rittenberg:
Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson is expected to retire, sources tell ESPN. Assistant coaches have been pulled off of the recruiting trail, and a team meeting is set for 2:30 p.m. today, according to sources. Los Angeles Chargers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt, who played at Georgia Tech, is a top candidate to replace Johnson, I'm told. Clemson co-offensive coordinator Tony Elliott also could be in the mix. Johnson, 61, went 82-59 in 11 seasons at Georgia Tech, guiding the Yellow Jackets to two Orange Bowls and nine bowl appearances (including this year).

I hope this doesn't mess with our end of season and potentially playoffs if he accepts the job like it did when he interviewed with the Titans a few yrs ago.

Go Chargers!
No worries. Lynn will just promote George Stewart😳
Old 11-28-2018, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Bite your tongue. Do not give him any ideas. Lol
Old 11-28-2018, 04:07 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Cha-gers View Post

Per Adam Rittenberg:

Go Chargers!
I've been vocal in my displeasure with some of the play-calling this year & the slow starts. Team's script their first 15 or 16 plays and there's really no excuse to come out flat. That first drive against the Cardinals was pathetic. I honestly think Whiz is just a little too vanilla. It would be great to get a young hotshot coordinator in here who had all kinds of new ideas. We could do a lot worse than Whisenhunt, but we can also do better. Hope he gets the Georgia Tech job.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:09 PM
outback goon

i hope whis stays.

Rivers has played his best football under whis and a change of scheme now would close his SB window.
Old 11-28-2018, 05:32 PM
Go Chargers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by like54ninjas View Post
Bite your tongue. Do not give him any ideas. Lol
Moe's funny, your right, don't give him any ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damage Inc View Post
I've been vocal in my displeasure with some of the play-calling this year & the slow starts. Team's script their first 15 or 16 plays and there's really no excuse to come out flat. That first drive against the Cardinals was pathetic. I honestly think Whiz is just a little too vanilla. It would be great to get a young hotshot coordinator in here who had all kinds of new ideas. We could do a lot worse than Whisenhunt, but we can also do better. Hope he gets the Georgia Tech job.
At 8 - 3 with 5 games to go and hopefully the playoffs I don't want to see a change @ OC .... IMO that's something for the off season, unless the O is a disaster and holding the team back - which it isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
i hope whis stays.

Rivers has played his best football under whis and a change of scheme now would close his SB window.
I hope he stays thru this yr at least, if he wants to move on that's his choice, or if A.L. wants to move on from him it should be done in the off season .... please don't upset the apple cart heading into the final stretch.

Whiz interviewed for the Titans HC job when we were in the playoffs before, I hope he doesn't do something like that again if at all possible.

Go Chargers!