Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2004, 02:18 PM
Oracle

Default L.T.'s bitter pill?

Hey folks,

Long time Charger fan - 1st time in a forum like this. L.T.'s quote after the loss @ Denver makes me wonder if he's thinking about getting out of the bolts uniform. THE premiere back in the league surrounded by a mediocre supporting cast, (especially at QB), is getting tired of the same old rhetoric after a loss, "missed opportunities" , "failure to execute". Pick your cliche'. I don't think he's the type to quit on his team, he'll still produced pro-bowl numbers, but the higher-ups in the organization need to see the writing on the wall...
Old 09-27-2004, 04:41 PM
I spit hot fire

He just signed a contract extension I dont think he's going anywhere

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-27-2004, 06:29 PM
Charger FrEaK

Default RE: L.T.'s bitter pill?

Yeah and? I've seen good players tell their front office they want to be traded with years to go on their contracts. It's always possible. It doesn't seem like L.T. is that type of guy, but the chargers better start winning.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:44 PM
Hall of Famer

LT is the bomb. However, when you look at it realisticly, you could get a good WR, a decent RB and 2 good OLmen for him. That might actually be for the best for both of them. I mean, LT is the best offensive player in the league, he should be leading a team to the SB right now, and the Bolts need a lot of help in other areas. With that being said, much <3 for LT... i hope he never leaves [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-27-2004, 08:10 PM
Charger FrEaK

Don't say those kind of things dude. L.T. needs to stay here forever. Go Bolts!
Old 09-27-2004, 08:59 PM
EMCFitch

I've often wondered why LT is staying with the Chargers. Who could blame him if he demanded a trade?
Old 09-30-2004, 05:20 PM
WHITELIGHTNING

Quote:
Originally posted by: EMCFitch
I've often wondered why LT is staying with the Chargers. Who could blame him if he demanded a trade?

LT is a man first, and a foorball player second. The Bolts are building and will own the NFL in the very near future. They will be crushing the Donks regular, look out for the BOLT. [img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2004, 05:23 PM
rule12b

Quote:
Originally posted by: EMCFitch
Clearly a post by a long-eared mule-toy who wishes the donkeys could field a running back, much less a player, of LT's caliber. . .

Gonna be a glue fest when the Donks come to Qualcomm. . .
Old 09-30-2004, 10:38 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by: Oracle
Hey folks,

Long time Charger fan - 1st time in a forum like this. L.T.'s quote after the loss @ Denver makes me wonder if he's thinking about getting out of the bolts uniform. THE premiere back in the league surrounded by a mediocre supporting cast, (especially at QB), is getting tired of the same old rhetoric after a loss, "missed opportunities" , "failure to execute". Pick your cliche'. I don't think he's the type to quit on his team, he'll still produced pro-bowl numbers, but the higher-ups in the organization need to see the writing on the wall...
Go back and read LT's quote from when he signed his extension on leaving a losing organization