Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2004, 04:25 PM
GreenLantern

Default The team won't win again this year.

In fact, they might not win again until they're playing in the LA Coliseum.
Expect the worst, now and forever.
Go Titans! Whoooooo!
Old 10-01-2004, 04:30 PM
Triknique

That's great smack green [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]. Just make sure you're back here Monday after we beat the Oilers.
Old 10-01-2004, 04:43 PM
rule12b

That's it? Really? Los Angeles??? Damn boy, you gotta do better than that! Come on in though and see what Count Smackula has for ya here. I noticed you weren't man enough to step into the established Titan smack threads, nope had to open your own with that mighty zinger. Three and out pal! Just like every desperate effort your offense will make on Sunday. We're gonna stomp your Thumbtack/oilers straight into the turf. I can't fathom what was going through your misshapen tennessee tophat when you started this, but fine bring your knife to the gunfight and well truss you up to the rack of smack and stretch some sense into you.

Don't get your mullet in a bunch or worse, soil your overalls. The titans are about to get L number 3, courtesy of the Bolts. After McNair and Volek are carried off the field crying like schoolgirls, you'll be ready to drive your home over to your girlfriend's sister's house for some moonshine and "comfort".

Looking forward to seeing you on Jerry Springer, Green Mullet boy!
Old 10-01-2004, 04:58 PM
Hall of Famer

LOL! Anything I could say will simply be a let down compared to the work of art above. Nice work Rule [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-01-2004, 05:00 PM
rule12b

Quote:
Originally posted by: HeadTrip
LOL! Anything I could say will simply be a let down compared to the work of art above. Nice work Rule [img][/img].
Thanks babe, I'm just trying to build up to the power Trumpetdude carries in his glock of smack
Old 10-01-2004, 10:05 PM
TrumpetDude

Quote:
Originally posted by: rule12b
I'm just trying to build up to the power Trumpetdude carries in his glock of smack
Well the Green Lantern certainly lowered the bar of smack considerably with his smashing first post.

When are the heavy weights of smack showing up ? The real "TIT"ans.

Ya need a hammock for those tit-ans or will a band aid do ?

Tit-ans what ? ... Oh my .... The tit-ans are lactating all over the town. Break out the wee-wee pads.

Yo TITans fan ....

Suckle this [img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]

FEAR this [img]i/expressions/SDG_LaDainian_Tomlinson.gif[/img]

WORSHIP this [img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2004, 06:03 AM
and proud of it

Did you use up your last brain cell on this, did you sit back and think for at least 3 Hours before you typed that, I can tell by the way you presented yourself your a memeber of the Toastmasters? I can tell that you are an excellent byproduct of the Public School System. I can see great things in your Future. Keep up the Graet Work.