Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2004, 08:27 AM
and proud of it

Default Get ready for a woopin in week6

Well ya see we get these dumbass trolls who come in here, and they like to get on record really early, so thats why.

So I went over and have told the Green Bay Packers that when we play them in 2 more Years, they had better watchout!

Nothing like having a plan come together.
Old 09-28-2004, 05:18 PM
Localboy

Default RE: Get ready for a woopin in week6

Yeah a chance to bet the the Mighty Cardinals by 3POINTS. 6 POINTs bro, give me a break you Donkey. 5.75 yrds avrg pass 10/20 Nice. HAHAHAHAHA. VICK. HAHAHAHAHA. FALCONS.HAHAHAHA.
Old 09-28-2004, 08:38 PM
Hall of Famer

Can any Atlanta fans spell O-V-E-R R-A-T-E-D? Ah well, I really shouldnt shatter your false hope. Ignorance is bliss eh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-30-2004, 09:30 AM
TheOriginalBOLTS4LIFE

Quote:
Originally posted by: thetrue
GET READY

Hey Guy.

I wouldn't get too arrogant when your team just escaped what would have been the most embarassing loss of all teams by the skin on their teeth.

Come to think of it... I know a win is a win but a 6-3 win over the Cardinals? Now that's ugly!!!!
Old 09-30-2004, 05:59 PM
TrumpetDude

Quote:
Originally posted by: HeadTrip
Can any Atlanta fans spell O-V-E-R R-A-T-E-D? Ah well, I really shouldnt shatter your false hope. Ignorance is bliss eh?
No doubt. Vick will be out of the league and a footnote in two years. [img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2004, 06:15 PM
WHITELIGHTNING

The falgoons have Vick, so what, is that suppose to scare the mighty Bolt defense. By the time week 6 comes around, our 3-4 will be kicking arse and taking names, for the body bags that is.
Old 10-07-2004, 01:17 AM
AtlVagrant

I just love the way u chargers fans keep making false predictions in this thread... LT may be the best back in the league, but when ur only other true weapon on offense being antonio gates the falcons can focus on the run stuff for a while. Should be a cakewalk for ATL wooooooooooooooo. aww guys cheer up u know im just messing with you. Seriously, I can't wait for the game it should be an interesting matchup. Good luck against the Shaguars, it would be nice for the falcons to have an opponent with a winning record-- then maybe if we win people will shut up about that.
Old 10-07-2004, 01:24 AM
rrogers

I hope the falcons don't lose until they play the bolts because that is when you will have the 1 in the loss column.
Old 10-07-2004, 08:21 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Text
I just love the way u chargers fans keep making false predictions in this thread... LT may be the best back in the league, but when ur only other true weapon on offense BEING antonio gates.

You really should watch the NFL Network On Demand to check out the highlights from last Sunday's game before you make an uneducated remark like that.
LT
Cladwell
Gates
Chatman
Brees
All names you, apparently, have now idea about on offense.
Now I know everyone will say that Brees is inconsistent, but what if that has all changed with last weeks game.
No, you wont stop LT, so he's going to score.
Yes, Gates will score.
Since you don't know about Chatman or Caldwell, then it's my opinion that they will both have scores.
Oh! One more thing, Tim Dwight.
If he is able to play on Sunday, count on a possible kick off returned for a touchdown.
So by my count, that's a possible 5 touchdowns on Sunday.

Old 10-07-2004, 08:24 AM
Hall of Famer

Damn, see your so unimportant, I thought that I was talking about this Sunday's Jags game.
I completely forgot that I was responding to the............................................... ........
Who are you again?