Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2004, 07:16 AM
titansfan987

Default Titans fan here

Whats up Charger fans? Just to let you know a head of time, I am not here to flame or bash the Chargers or you fans in any way. Just looking to chat with other non-titan fans. I'm looking forward to this weeks game. I can't remember when the last time we played the Chargers. I know we're both coming off losses from yesterday so both teams will be hungry for a win and it should be a pretty good game I think. Thats all I got to say for now, looking forward to chatting with you people.
Old 09-27-2004, 09:29 AM
and proud of it

Default Titans fan here

It will be a pleasure to talk football with you, we have had our share of jerks that come in here, so with your opening remarks will make it easy.

According to the Teams Depth Chart, Billy Volek is the backup QB, how do feel with him at the helm if McNair is unable to answer the call with his bruised Sternum
Old 09-27-2004, 09:36 AM
First member of the board

Default Titans fan here

The Titans just have to use a nine in the box defense and our OC will call running plays all day for you. We won't be a big problem for you! (Sorry, I'm bitter today.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-27-2004, 10:12 AM
and proud of it

Default Titans fan here

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chargeroo
The Titans just have to use a nine in the box defense and our OC will call running plays all day for you. We won't be a big problem for you! (Sorry, I'm bitter today.)
I feel the eaxact pain trhere Roo!

They can do that untill Brees proves he can throw the Ball, AND that he can do it consistently, and that he can hit the guys when they are open

Old 09-27-2004, 11:24 AM
Triknique

Default Titans fan here

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chargeroo

We'll also have the OL miss their assignments picking up the blitz and have the receivers run 40 yards before turning their heads when you guys blitz, so you guys can easily defend the passing game as well.

Yeah Roo, I'm bitter too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2004, 11:33 AM
Hall of Famer

Default Titans fan here

Yeah! I kinda got sick watching yesterday's game, but I'm sticking with the team. Whatever crap the coaches are feeding the players should not be the fault of the players. However, the players should know crap when they see, and be able to account for it.

By the way, hope McNair is okay.
Old 09-27-2004, 12:47 PM
titansfan987

Default Titans fan here

Hello again, yea I had my fair share of jerks at the Jaguars message board. Since I'm a Titans fan they automatically thought that I was going to flame them. Oh well. I haven't heard anything on McNair except he had a bruise sternum from falling on the football, not by a hit (don't ask) and that he was in the hospital. Billy Volek is a great backup QB. He does a great job. He doesn't run near as much as McNair does but he does a good job throwing. I feel comfortable with him if he starts Sunday, maybe its what we need right now, a healthy QB. We do great the first half and then 2nd half....well I dunno what happens in the second half. But to answer your question, I feel comfortable with Billy starting. Wouldn't worry me any.
Old 09-27-2004, 12:54 PM
Boltdiehard

Default Titans fan here

Why is this in the smack section? Dude sounds like a good fan.
Old 09-27-2004, 12:57 PM
and proud of it

Default Titans fan here

Quote:
Originally posted by: Boltdiehard
Why is this in the smack section? Dude sounds like a good fan.
Probably because the Mods are still trying to figure things out, so when they see a post from the opposing Team, thats an automatic Smack Section placemennt

But you are right he is not a flamer, which is good.

Old 09-27-2004, 12:58 PM
titansfan987

Default Titans fan here

I try to be a good fan, lol. No I'm kidding I am a good fan. I won't flame anyone unless they flame me, and even then I'll just ignore it unless it really es me off. Other than this thread, where are some more that I could just chat?