Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2004, 02:13 PM
titansfan987

Default RE: Titans fan here

Yea thats what the Jags fans said and they had a streak of 17 games of holding running backs (including yours) under 100 yards and Brown ended that streak and from what I've heard of your defense I'm pretty sure he will go over 5o yards.
Old 09-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Titanico

Hi..I am die-hard Titans fan, and as titansfan987..I am not here to bash anybody or your team. I post a lot in the Titans Online Message Board...maybe some of you would like to talk about sunday's game over there as well? Should be nice, if you do so.

Sunday's game will be very important for both teams, and it is going to be a very exciting game.

As for the poster that was talking about Neil O'Donnell, he's been retired for a couple of seasons now, and our backup QB, is Billy Volek, who had been doing great things for us, helping us on past season to have great comebacks against Buffalo and Houston...until he suffered an injure in his spleen, but he is a safe backup for Steve McNair.

Well, let's talk about football with you guys...
Old 09-28-2004, 05:36 PM
rule12b

Good lord, all these polite Titan's fans. I had been practicing my smack talk on another thread, but I almost feel guilty now. Well, not so much. Should we have the Smack Shack and then maybe "The Water Cooler" for the more affable and sage posts???
Old 09-29-2004, 11:23 AM
WHITELIGHTNING

This is to tame, good luck titans fans. I do hope we win though.
Old 09-29-2004, 01:38 PM
and proud of it

Quote:
Originally posted by: WHITELIGHTNING
These guys, are a different breed, and for once,it feels good, here we are getting pounded by Trolls, and all we have is the ability to tell them off, this week these guys have come in, and tried to talk Football, instaed of another Smackoff, that is a pleasent surprise, so lets just enjoy the week. Lets just see if we can do some creative communication, and get ready for the next onslaught of Trolls,
My Radar Screen all ready has a lock on them, they are coming, enjoy the calm before the storm
Old 09-29-2004, 03:52 PM
squirrel

I am a tied dyed blue, true bleedin blue Titans fan. BUT I do NOT talk flame, smack, whatever. I wish a good game on everyone with NO injuries on either side.
Old 09-30-2004, 09:33 AM
TheOriginalBOLTS4LIFE

Quote:
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er
Quote:
Originally posted by: WHITELIGHTNING
These guys, are a different breed, and for once,it feels good, here we are getting pounded by Trolls, and all we have is the ability to tell them off, this week these guys have come in, and tried to talk Football, instaed of another Smackoff, that is a pleasent surprise, so lets just enjoy the week. Lets just see if we can do some creative communication, and get ready for the next onslaught of Trolls,
My Radar Screen all ready has a lock on them, they are coming, enjoy the calm before the storm

I've been quite impressed with the manners of the Titans fans who have entered this forum. It's alot more fun to talk football instead of smack!
Although, it's really no suprise to me because when I lived in Baltimore, I went to a couple Ravens/Titans games. All the Titans fans I met were cool.
As far as I've seen, Titans have a classy organization. Not to mention, a much respected one.

I like the Titans but not this sunday! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Reguardless, this should be a great game and may the better team win!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2004, 12:03 PM
TrumpetDude

Ahem, this is the SMACK THREAD. If a Titans fan extends his hand for a hand shake, I grab his hand and knee him in his package and say, "I have just begun".

I could have gone to the general forum for this nicey nicey caca. Titans suck this week and especially on Sunday. I want my team to destroy you. I do not want a game of hand shaking and pleasantries, I want WAR. Mano y mano men beating you like a speed bag. Hammer time. Igor smashing your Q.B.'s nads.

Your D-Line is young and your team is reeling. The Chargers are a wounded animal having lost a home opener and now it is your turn to suffer some of the Bolt rath. The Charger fans are hungry for a win and your team is in the cross hairs. Sayonara baby.

----- Now this is what I am talking about in a smack thread. Ok, I could have dished out fresher takes and a heavier hammer but HEY ... It is the Smack thread !!!

Ahh well, it is tough to smack a team not in the AFC West and these Titan fans are basically expansion teams junkies. (the smack thread remember) ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2004, 12:56 PM
and proud of it

Quote:
Originally posted by: squirrel
I am a tied dyed blue, true bleedin blue Titans fan. BUT I do NOT talk flame, smack, whatever. I wish a good game on everyone with NO injuries on either side.
Well then welcome, you do relize though that we Charger Fans, well we are backing our Team 1000%, and anything less will bring about more arguments in here. But we are also getting clobered by the Trolls who come in here, so we have had to do our fair share of smacking, and were getting quite testy there, its been a very pleasent surprise this Week, As far as i am concerned, you guys are welcome back in here after the Game.

So with that dont take exception if someone jumps on you in here. I havent met a Titans Fan I havent disliked yet, and hopefully that streak will not end.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:25 PM
TrumpetDude

Quote:
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er
So with that dont take exception if someone jumps on you in here. I havent met a Titans Fan I havent disliked yet, and hopefully that streak will not end.
I echo this sentiment. This is a loosey goosey area of the forum to stretch the ol fan legs. I will still drink a beer with Titans fans. I too have never met an a-hole Titans fan. They are a very respectful bunch for the most part. Chargers fans are used to getting attacked by the constant barrage of trolls looking to wipe their fan feet on the NFL doormats - our Chargers. Hey man, we have pride and we homer hard for our team good or bad. We were Chargers fans since before we landed dudes on the moon. [img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]