Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2004, 08:48 AM
titansfan987

Default Hey Guys ans Gals!

Quote:
Originally posted by: rule12b
I hear squirrel and 'possum are good eatin'! Whacha say there in Tennessee? whooooooie dawg!

Nope, that just won't cut it, can we go back to poking fun at ex-wives???

I love the image of 11 rabid ex-wives dominating the Titans O because we told 'em all there were checks in their helmets. . .Imagine the headlines:

"Well, just when you thought things couldn't get shaken up more in San Diego, they did. Today, the Chargers fielded 11 new defensive starters! Unbelievably, they held Volek to 0 for 1, sacked him 12 times, hurried him constantly (using a new "let's go! I'm ready, we're gonna be late" whine seldom seen in the NFL), and pressured him into taking his own life late in the fourth quarter. Meanwhile, on the ground, the Chargers front four dismantled the Titan's O-line, literally. No really folks, tore them limb for limb and held their leading rusher to minus 40 yards.

On many plays, contact was extremely limited since the Chargers frequently complained of headaches and monthly visitors. On others, they disrupted Volek's efforts to cause audibles with frequent interuptions, asking if they looked fat in the chargers unis and wouldn't powder blue jersey's go better with their coloring.

Play of the game came late in the third quarter with the Titans trailing 3-0 (after all, Brees is still the starter) facing 3rd and long on the Chargers 38, Volek audibled a play called "I banged your sister last night, beeeotch!", Chargers, playing in a dime prevent, still sacked Volek after their front three eye gouged and cup-shattered the entire Titan's o-line.

After the game, Marty congratulated Wade's "Wall of Estrogen Defense". . . Jeff Fishcer said his equipment manager was investigating concrete re-inforced cups for their next meeting. . .
lol, your pathetic, how old are you 15?
Old 10-02-2004, 09:03 AM
and proud of it

Quote:
Originally posted by: rule12b
I hear squirrel and 'possum are good eatin'! Whacha say there in Tennessee? whooooooie dawg!

Nope, that just won't cut it, can we go back to poking fun at ex-wives???

I love the image of 11 rabid ex-wives dominating the Titans O because we told 'em all there were checks in their helmets. . .Imagine the headlines:

"Well, just when you thought things couldn't get shaken up more in San Diego, they did. Today, the Chargers fielded 11 new defensive starters! Unbelievably, they held Volek to 0 for 1, sacked him 12 times, hurried him constantly (using a new "let's go! I'm ready, we're gonna be late" whine seldom seen in the NFL), and pressured him into taking his own life late in the fourth quarter. Meanwhile, on the ground, the Chargers front four dismantled the Titan's O-line, literally. No really folks, tore them limb for limb and held their leading rusher to minus 40 yards.

On many plays, contact was extremely limited since the Chargers frequently complained of headaches and monthly visitors. On others, they disrupted Volek's efforts to cause audibles with frequent interuptions, asking if they looked fat in the chargers unis and wouldn't powder blue jersey's go better with their coloring.

Play of the game came late in the third quarter with the Titans trailing 3-0 (after all, Brees is still the starter) facing 3rd and long on the Chargers 38, Volek audibled a play called "I banged your sister last night, beeeotch!", Chargers, playing in a dime prevent, still sacked Volek after their front three eye gouged and cup-shattered the entire Titan's o-line.

After the game, Marty congratulated Wade's "Wall of Estrogen Defense". . . Jeff Fishcer said his equipment manager was investigating concrete re-inforced cups for their next meeting. . .
Just wait in 2 Years when the Hot Flashes start, we will only have to rush 2, and the havoc they can display is beyond words.
Old 10-02-2004, 11:43 AM
TrumpetDude

Quote:
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er
Just wait in 2 Years when the Hot Flashes start, we will only have to rush 2, and the havoc they can display is beyond words.
That is where Marcus Aralliaus - "Gladiator" got his unleash hell visions - from women scorned.