Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Johndbr

Default Geeeeesus I hate f'ing refs

They are trying to give the faiders the game today, in f'ing Houston no less. If they are successful, I hope Judge Roy Bean is there to hear their case, this is sick.

First play I see, there is a clear unintentional face mask on a Texan Receiver {if you ever could consider a faider doinh a unintentional one that is} The faider guy goes up for the ball and his hand sticks out toward the receiver as if he is going to stiff arm him, his fingers clearly go into the Texans face mask and what is worse, the camera is clearly in the line of sight of the ref, he was perfectly positioned to make the call he didn't.

Then the next play Carr runs for a first down, I think on a broken play, they easily took 2 yards off of where the ball was when his knees hit the ground. The showed it in the replay, there is no doubt of it.

This is just sick ref manipulation of the game if you ask me, both were clearly wrong to the point of it being intentional. What is really freeking me out is the Texans are not challenging these calls, unless for some stupid reason they can't, this is sick.

John B.
Old 10-03-2004, 06:40 PM
Charger FrEaK

Default RE: Geeeeesus I hate f'ing refs

Are you more mad about the refs, or the fact that its the faiders? It's obviously both but just a question. I know if it involves the faiders I get crazier.
Old 10-04-2004, 12:32 AM
lightningstrike14

Why arent you at the charger game BUDDY?
Old 10-04-2004, 09:51 AM
Johndbr

Default RE: Geeeeesus I hate f'ing refs

Quote:
Originally posted by: Bolts4Life21
Are you more mad about the refs, or the fact that its the faiders? It's obviously both but just a question. I know if it involves the faiders I get crazier.
The fact it is benefitting the faiders of course and any team we are playing against [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Johndbr

Quote:
Originally posted by: lightningstrike14
Why arent you at the charger game BUDDY?
The gods of SBC have cursed me and have exiled me to Santa Clara/Sunnyvale Ca. or trust me I would be. However I will be back and when I am I am getting the best season tickets I can afford [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

John B.

Old 10-08-2004, 01:04 PM
lightningstrike14

Excellent, good to hear you will be at the games soon enough, Charger fans need to rally behind their team and make some noise.