Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2019, 06:40 AM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
I'm not saying sign Hunt in place of Gordon. I'm saying pair him with Gordon.

But you're right. Chargers think they need boy scouts.
it would work,
While one is out hurt the other plays.
Then when the other is out for errr...legal matters the one plays

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 01-24-2019, 06:20 AM
Hall of Famer

If no one like the dynamics of Lynn working with Hunt fine, I believe if done right could work, people don't believe in it fine. Dude don't get a second chance even if he realizes he was wrong and changed, throw him in the trash. So sad.

This being stated we still need a RB who will be there in the PO's that isn't a shell of him self year after year after year....

If people don't want to entertain the most talented FA RB on the market ok...but we need someone other than our super star RB based on how his body holds up end of year.
Old 01-24-2019, 09:00 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricgold View Post
If no one like the dynamics of Lynn working with Hunt fine, I believe if done right could work, people don't believe in it fine. Dude don't get a second chance even if he realizes he was wrong and changed, throw him in the trash. So sad.

This being stated we still need a RB who will be there in the PO's that isn't a shell of him self year after year after year....

If people don't want to entertain the most talented FA RB on the market ok...but we need someone other than our super star RB based on how his body holds up end of year.

Doesn't Hunt need to be cleared to play by the Commish' office ?

As far as the Bold goes, the expectations are very high for behavior, as they should be considering the visibility aspect. I know we tell these kids on draft day they will be watched closely from now onward, and behavior that disrespects the club will end your Ice Hockey career with the Montreal Canadians.

Old 01-24-2019, 10:42 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricgold View Post

Ask Rivers if he wants another RB or some beef on te OL.
IMO, the RB's position is not a PON.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maniaque 5
Old 01-24-2019, 03:31 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniaque 5 View Post
IMO, the RB's position is not a PON.
Why is it one or the other?
Old 01-24-2019, 05:46 PM
Hall of Famer

I think C.J. Anderson or someone similar is much more coveted than Hunt. Power back great for short yardage situations. Hindsight is 20/20 and the Rams are really shrewd for making the move. It really made them tough towards the end of the season including their playoff run.

Does Hunt deserve a chance? I don't think so...you think he learned from events that the NFL hosts such as the Rookie symposium and learning from other NFL players mistakes i.e. Ray Rice. It took a hard reality check. I wouldn't want him as part of the Chargers locker room and not so sure TT will talk to him. Live and learn time to find a real job.
Old 01-24-2019, 07:07 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Why is it one or the other?
Less you put on non position of need, more you can put on PON.
It makes sense, isn't it?

Maniaque 5
Old 01-29-2019, 05:25 AM
Go Bolts

I would rather have a competent Guard than Hunt. He simply won't improve our win total. An extra HB against New England and we still lose. A better oline and maybe we compete.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:00 PM
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivers_owns View Post
I would rather have a competent Guard than Hunt. He simply won't improve our win total. An extra HB against New England and we still lose. A better oline and maybe we compete.
Healthy, effective linebackers and we probably wouldn't have to play zone defense.

I'm for drafting DT in round 1 but wouldn't complain if we grabbed an ILB.
Old 01-31-2019, 09:19 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniaque 5 View Post
Rivers isn't the GM, and he's not going to need some beef, he's going to need a ton of them.