Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-14-2018, 12:21 PM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is offline
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 73,242
Default

Quote of the day:

Denver went shopping for Kirk Cousins, and came home with Case Keenum.

That's like going shopping for beer, and coming home with diet, caffeine free Mountain Dew.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-15-2018, 08:46 AM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is offline
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 73,242
Default

Keenum's contract is worth $36 million, an average of $18 million per season. Of that $36 million, $25 million is fully guaranteed and will count against the team's salary cap between 2018 and 2019 no matter what, according to Charles Robinson of Yahoo! Sports. That means nearly 90 percent of Keenum's contract is guaranteed.

Keenum's contract is also guaranteed for injury and includes $2 million in incentives, according to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk. So Keenum is protected in case of an injury during his time in Denver.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-16-2018, 12:06 PM
Canmore's Avatar
Canmore Canmore is offline
Do! Do Not! ...No Try!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sheridan, Wyoming
Posts: 1,984
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Quote of the day:

Denver went shopping for Kirk Cousins, and came home with Case Keenum.

That's like going shopping for beer, and coming home with diet, caffeine free Mountain Dew.
I'm so excited!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-19-2018, 11:53 AM
bgmacn2002's Avatar
bgmacn2002 bgmacn2002 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 5,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Quote of the day:

Denver went shopping for Kirk Cousins, and came home with Case Keenum.

That's like going shopping for beer, and coming home with diet, caffeine free Mountain Dew.
That's the funniest post I've seen in awhile LOL!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-03-2018, 09:16 AM
broncosgc's Avatar
broncosgc broncosgc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: tampa
Posts: 4,532
Default

what up guys... go Broncos!...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-03-2018, 10:37 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 33,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosgc View Post
what up guys... go Broncos!...
What up ? We were all just laughing about how Okung is going to destroy chubb.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-03-2018, 10:40 AM
broncosgc's Avatar
broncosgc broncosgc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: tampa
Posts: 4,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
What up ? We were all just laughing about how Okung is going to destroy chubb.
Okung destroy Chubb?...

makes sense yall laughed...saying that made me laugh too!... thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 33,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosgc View Post
Okung destroy Chubb?...

makes sense yall laughed...saying that made me laugh too!... thanks!
We will win the division.

What's up with your offense ? Are they good to go with what they have or are they looking to add to it ?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-03-2018, 10:56 AM
broncosgc's Avatar
broncosgc broncosgc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: tampa
Posts: 4,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
We will win the division.

What's up with your offense ? Are they good to go with what they have or are they looking to add to it ?
i believe Denver wins the division...

but admittedly i'm a homer... the Chargers are the nationally acknowledged favorites (rightfully so)...

No that's it we're pretty much done adding on offense but we added quite a bit... we traded for AZ's RT and we signed a new qb, and our draft was offensive heavy adding weapons for Case...

most don't expect much from our offense this year, i get that... but i'm pretty excited, Case isn't a turnover machine like we had last year which put us in countless holes... Case will have weapons but our oline is an area many believe will ultimately doom us... i'd like to think we did enough there but that's me being a homer again ...

With Chubb we have potentially a replacement to Ware finally... that gives an already 3rd rank defense from last year potentially another super star on the front... Our 2015 formula of elite defense but this time hopefully an even better offense, our 2015 offense was actually quite terrible...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 33,554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosgc View Post
i believe Denver wins the division...

but admittedly i'm a homer... the Chargers are the nationally acknowledged favorites (rightfully so)...

No that's it we're pretty much done adding on offense but we added quite a bit... we traded for AZ's RT and we signed a new qb, and our draft was offensive heavy adding weapons for Case...

most don't expect much from our offense this year, i get that... but i'm pretty excited, Case isn't a turnover machine like we had last year which put us in countless holes... Case will have weapons but our oline is an area many believe will ultimately doom us... i'd like to think we did enough there but that's me being a homer again ...

With Chubb we have potentially a replacement to Ware finally... that gives an already 3rd rank defense from last year potentially another super star on the front... Our 2015 formula of elite defense but this time hopefully an even better offense, our 2015 offense was actually quite terrible...
That WR, RB, TE combo draft was pretty sneaky. Our GM was in love with Freeman the RB, but it didn't work out in the draft picks.

Case Keenum....IDK. Runs hot and cold. I would worry that they made it work in Minn. with Minn's players, scheme, coaching, etc. That doesn't guarantee a carryover to Denver.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:04 AM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.