Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2018, 01:54 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickel75 View Post
Come join charger nation at McFaddens Saloon in Pittsburgh!

Two minute walk to the stadium.

A group of us will be watching the after noon games before heading over for the main event!

If you have never been to Pitt this is the perfect spot to pre-game(wife is from Pittsburgh, so I’ve scouted the bars, a long and difficult process &#128514

Looking forward to a good old fashion charger rally before the game!
I'll be there with my two sons and a Chargers hat on the head.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maniaque 5
Old 11-29-2018, 02:18 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniaque 5 View Post
I'll be there with my two sons and a Chargers hat on the head.
You'll be naked ?

Old 11-29-2018, 02:27 PM
Hall of Famer

I really want to be recognized !!!!

Maniaque 5
Old 11-29-2018, 04:04 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniaque 5 View Post
I really want to be recognized !!!!

I thought you looked familiar.

Meticulous grammar and spelling requested. Thank you.

Haikus on request.

San Diego Chargers: Always a good excuse for failure.
Old 11-30-2018, 08:29 AM
CT FAN

I am making the drive from Connecticut and am looking forward to seeing fellow Charger fans at McFaddens.

I have a dilemma and could use some advice. I have an old school Navy Rivers Jersey and a powder Blue Fouts jersey. Problem is, everytime I wear the jerseys, the Charges Lose! Every year I try to convert the curse and I've worn either jersey when we play crap teams. I thought the Donkees game was a perfect game to wear the jersey, so I did, and we know how that ended.

So what do I do? I want to wear my colors proud, but I have an awful feeling I'll jinx us. Ive considered freezing both jerseys in the ice box to freeze the curse. I hate being this superstitious, but I am.
Old 11-30-2018, 08:59 AM
Hall of Famer

Don't forget to sign up!
https://www.facebook.com/events/360466834713084/

Old 11-30-2018, 09:00 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by kubeck07 View Post
I am making the drive from Connecticut and am looking forward to seeing fellow Charger fans at McFaddens.

I have a dilemma and could use some advice. I have an old school Navy Rivers Jersey and a powder Blue Fouts jersey. Problem is, everytime I wear the jerseys, the Charges Lose! Every year I try to convert the curse and I've worn either jersey when we play crap teams. I thought the Donkees game was a perfect game to wear the jersey, so I did, and we know how that ended.

So what do I do? I want to wear my colors proud, but I have an awful feeling I'll jinx us. Ive considered freezing both jerseys in the ice box to freeze the curse. I hate being this superstitious, but I am.
Don't overthink it. Many of us feel that our decisions may have an outcome on the game. I have been guilty of the same thing.

Wear your colours proudly and win or lose your shirt had no impact on the outcome, trust me.

Anthony Lynn at 4-6 before the 2017 Thanksgiving game in Dallas:
"I am not afraid of the big picture. Coaches preach about a game at a time, and, of course, that is correct. But I want our team to know that everything is in front of them."
Old 11-30-2018, 10:32 AM
Power of 51

Quote:

Navy Rivers...........

Old 11-30-2018, 10:33 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:

buy a new jersey dude
Old 11-30-2018, 10:51 AM
Hall of Famer

It will be sunny Sunday in PIT, 60 degrees. No hat!
At the moment, it's 32 here in Québec city.
Feel like spring season to me!

Maniaque 5