Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2019, 01:57 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Wrap it up everybody.

POTD has already been awarded.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:01 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
hmmm....you're missing the genius part. why didn't Balt do that? because they couldn't get their freaking hands on the guys. we're not manhandling them. we're evading them.

Belichick's a cheater. His genius is getting practice tape on opponents, bugging their lockers, deflating the footballs and disabling in game communications systems.

you wanna lick his boots? GO AHEAD
Attention! Attention!

The prior announcement re: POTD has been vacated.

There are now TWO posts of the day.

Don't fret.

It is glorious!

We have evolved.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:16 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Attention! Attention!

The prior announcement re: POTD has been vacated.

There are now TWO posts of the day.

Don't fret.

It is glorious!

We have evolved.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:17 PM
Hall of Famer

This is the text of an email I just received from a co-worker:

I got news for you. The longest dynasty in the last millennium is playing at Foxborough on Sunday and everybody is doubting them, again. You under estimate the extra week of rest and scheming during the bye week while your guys are beat up, jet lagged, over inflated and mentally inferior coming into the halls of darkness correction greatness against the hooded one and revolutionary team of the century. #17 guaranteed to fold under pressure as he stares at the inconspicuous coverage lying on the turf. The only question is does the Patriots defense convert those turnovers into points. Qualcomm defenders will give Brady fits no doubt but if Gronk is a factor then you’ll have to play cover and rush less. On the other side, the shape shifting running back core will turn the bolts defense into lightbulbs by the 4th quarter. Inevitable matter of time before the wallchargers lose power. Play fakes, short gashes and passes. We control the line and move the chains while your guys are checking the time 3 hours behind. Dan Fouts is so scared he called out of the game. Maybe you should too… stay home in Carson? I won’t blame you it’s cold, even colder when the refs aren’t looking your way. 18 against 11 is tough. Remember being up 14-3 ? Your rookie kicker graduated from Nate Kaeding University. Marlon Mcree favorite candy ? Butterfingers. My favorite book? Tears from Ladainian. Bolts from the blue. It’s over bro.

This comes down to ball control and clock management. What happens close game 2 minutes left, you got broke back nerve racking side arm throwing to win it or lose it up against cool as ice sure as fire the chosen one aka the golden one aka the G.O.A.T ? Ask Paul Revere. Cue the canons. Cork the fireworks. Shotgun 5 wide. Patriot missiles. Who are we kidding ? Lights out. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it.

NEW ENGLAND. MORTAL LOCK.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:22 PM
Hall of Famer

We are going to find out whether the Penny D works against NE or not.

Make the third down stops.

The Penny D is also much better when TB12 throws to RBs.

IMV.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:34 PM
Hall of Famer

Situational cheating. Ha ha...he's good. Lynn and Belicheat are part of the same coaching tree of Bill Parcells. Only Lynn has done it with hard work and taking the best out of Bill's ways of getting the best out of his players all while keeping his integrity intact.

What say you Belicheat? Silly co-worker usually someone who is confident in his team doesn't talk so much. Must be insecure and getting ready to be disappointed.

We're all about the action boss...it's going to happen on Sunday. Hope he's eating crow come Monday morning.
Quote:
hmmm....you're missing the genius part. why didn't Balt do that? because they couldn't get their freaking hands on the guys. we're not manhandling them. we're evading them.

Belichick's a cheater. His genius is getting practice tape on opponents, bugging their lockers, deflating the footballs and disabling in game communications systems.

you wanna lick his boots? GO AHEAD
Old 01-11-2019, 02:36 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
This is the text of an email I just received from a co-worker:

I got news for you. The longest dynasty in the last millennium is playing at Foxborough on Sunday and everybody is doubting them, again. You under estimate the extra week of rest and scheming during the bye week while your guys are beat up, jet lagged, over inflated and mentally inferior coming into the halls of darkness correction greatness against the hooded one and revolutionary team of the century. #17 guaranteed to fold under pressure as he stares at the inconspicuous coverage lying on the turf. The only question is does the Patriots defense convert those turnovers into points. Qualcomm defenders will give Brady fits no doubt but if Gronk is a factor then youíll have to play cover and rush less. On the other side, the shape shifting running back core will turn the bolts defense into lightbulbs by the 4th quarter. Inevitable matter of time before the wallchargers lose power. Play fakes, short gashes and passes. We control the line and move the chains while your guys are checking the time 3 hours behind. Dan Fouts is so scared he called out of the game. Maybe you should tooÖ stay home in Carson? I wonít blame you itís cold, even colder when the refs arenít looking your way. 18 against 11 is tough. Remember being up 14-3 ? Your rookie kicker graduated from Nate Kaeding University. Marlon Mcree favorite candy ? Butterfingers. My favorite book? Tears from Ladainian. Bolts from the blue. Itís over bro.

This comes down to ball control and clock management. What happens close game 2 minutes left, you got broke back nerve racking side arm throwing to win it or lose it up against cool as ice sure as fire the chosen one aka the golden one aka the G.O.A.T ? Ask Paul Revere. Cue the canons. Cork the fireworks. Shotgun 5 wide. Patriot missiles. Who are we kidding ? Lights out. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it.

NEW ENGLAND. MORTAL LOCK.
Decent smack. I give him a 6.

Old 01-11-2019, 02:46 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYboltfan1 View Post
I truly hope I am wrong about the Chargers and they beat the Patriots. But history has proven to me over and over again that the Chargers always fold in these games. The Patriots always play their best football in the playoffs.

So if I am right, how many McCoy era fans come out on this board? My guess is plenty.
History shows that the 2018-2019 Chargers are 1-0 in these situations.

/fin

Last edited by HeadTrip; 01-11-2019 at 03:20 PM..
Old 01-11-2019, 02:48 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
We are going to find out whether the Penny D works against NE or not.

Make the third down stops.

The Penny D is also much better when TB12 throws to RBs.

IMV.
The good news is Michel can't catch and White is a scat back. It's all telegraphed.

Last edited by HeadTrip; 01-11-2019 at 03:20 PM..
Old 01-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruggy View Post
Per Henne:
I'm fine with leaving Watt off of the active 45, what does he play 5 to 6 plays a game and when he is in there the other team knows we are going to run anyway, waste of a roster spot imo.
Closed Thread