Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 02:52 AM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdchrger View Post
Hahaha! Your bleak outlook sucks across multiple venues. For what itís worth, youíre one of my least favorite Debbie downers from the sdut.
Hmmmmm .. uncharacteristically acidic for you ...chalk it up to nerves before our big game?
Old 01-13-2019, 03:56 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdchrger View Post
Hahaha! Your bleak outlook sucks across multiple venues. For what itís worth, youíre one of my least favorite Debbie downers from the sdut.
and perry has no "these are low blows blah blah ....imo" for this ????

Tells you a lot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-13-2019, 03:57 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Hmmmmm .. uncharacteristically acidic for you ...chalk it up to nerves before our big game?
He was having a bad moment. His previous posts.............ok, lots of bad moments. Nerves before the game it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-13-2019, 07:33 AM
Hall of Famer

Someone post a Hulk Hogan vid. Pumped!

Last edited by Caslon; 01-13-2019 at 07:38 AM..
Old 01-13-2019, 07:35 AM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Meh.
I thought it was totally his style.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:24 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
and perry has no "these are low blows blah blah ....imo" for this ????

Tells you a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
Meh.
I thought it was totally his style.
Someone has to turn the mirror of scrutiny back on the critics. I love how those that live to judge and criticize get so offended when their points of view are lambasted.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:29 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
He was having a bad moment. His previous posts.............ok, lots of bad moments. Nerves before the game it is.
Youíre just mad that you got undressed in the pick Ďem thread. I like you kid, but you need to develop thicker skin.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:32 AM
Hall of Famer

Badgley and his kicking game has added some confidence to this team, overall. I'm hoping Ekeler is at full speed (groin injury?). You give him 3 yards at the most, he makes 6 yards.

HANG oN tO tHe bAlL!

Last edited by Caslon; 01-13-2019 at 08:40 AM..
Old 01-13-2019, 08:38 AM
All-Pro

Anyone worried thinking about what Belichick is going to try to do? My best guesses are:

1-Whereas everyone thinks heís going to try to pound the rock in the running game, I think the are going to come out throwing early and often. Jenkins only has 1 and 1/2 games under his belt at safety really so I think Brady is going to test him in the deep middle of the field a lot.

2-Belichick knows his team doesnít have superior talent in this game so I think heís going to tell his team to employ any cheat tactics they can. Try to draw pass interference penalties whenever they can (both off and def), draw holding penalties, etc. anything to get an edge.

3-Trick plays on offense. He usually brings these out in the playoffs. Look for at least one halfback option pass or WR pass. And a fake punt or an onside kick.

4-Try all out to block a punt. Weíve been susceptible to this, Iím worried they come hard and get one today.

Hope none of this happens.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:10 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
Anyone worried thinking about what Belichick is going to try to do? My best guesses are:

1-Whereas everyone thinks heís going to try to pound the rock in the running game, I think the are going to come out throwing early and often. Jenkins only has 1 and 1/2 games under his belt at safety really so I think Brady is going to test him in the deep middle of the field a lot.

2-Belichick knows his team doesnít have superior talent in this game so I think heís going to tell his team to employ any cheat tactics they can. Try to draw pass interference penalties whenever they can (both off and def), draw holding penalties, etc. anything to get an edge.

3-Trick plays on offense. He usually brings these out in the playoffs. Look for at least one halfback option pass or WR pass. And a fake punt or an onside kick.

4-Try all out to block a punt. Weíve been susceptible to this, Iím worried they come hard and get one today.

Hope none of this happens.
Brady can't throw the deep middle anymore. Other than that, I agree. Belichick is the X Factor and I expect plenty of gadget plays to try to close the talent gap.
Closed Thread