Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2019, 04:02 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance, Inc. View Post
The Raiders don't always have a ton of money. No team always has a ton of money. You are aware that there's an invention called the salary cap, right? And this invention straps teams some years and gives them freedom to revamp in other years. Come on Freak, other things happened during the 1994 season besides the Chargers first, last, and only Super Bowl appearance.
The raiders made it all the way up to 3rd place in the division that year ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-16-2019, 06:59 AM
Hall of Famer

Tick tock tick tock...naturally but still like fine wine Rivers is solid.

What about your boy David "who announces his injury as it happens" Carr?
For crying out loud...it's broke...it's broke waaaahhhhh.

What are your thoughts on Gruden return to the Raiders? You pissed at
him for breaking the core team up like a stock broker? The Cooper and
Mack trades? Blow it up!!!! Boom.

Pleasure bantering with you Vengeance...have fun watching you're team in
Sin City. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? Not when the NFL is in
town....
Quote:
I was saying the same thing yesterday. Goodbye L.A. Losers! Yet another great opportunity wasted. At least we tanked to not win it all.

But it's not all bad. Gates' garbage touchdown was a nice little tribute.

Wishful thinking, but that's all that's left for you right now. But congrats, you beat a team that was rebuilding during the season.

Mack went home before you did. Shows you that one man can't win a championship. I remember when Drew Brees walked I said "Good luck with replacing him." But I admit you did a great job. You replaced him with a guy who has almost twice as many kids as playoff wins. That not a knock on the family man but the football failure.

What is Rivers 37 now? Tick tock. Tick tock...

I'm gonna miss you most of all, 2002. You make it so easy.
Old 01-16-2019, 08:48 AM
Hall of Famer

Turd fans embrace the suck, you make great carp. Cap space LMBO!! You've had that for almost 2 decades and that got you where? Good job coach Thanos, erasing all relevant players ensuring "cap space" goes directly into his bank account.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-16-2019, 08:58 AM
Hall of Famer

Old 01-16-2019, 11:09 AM
versus you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltinabottle View Post
Tick tock tick tock...naturally but still like fine wine Rivers is solid.
More like prune juice. Or Ripple.

Quote:
What about your boy David "who announces his injury as it happens" Carr?
For crying out loud...it's broke...it's broke waaaahhhhh.
Tsk tsk tsk, injury smack is no good. Have you ever broken something? I'm sure you haven't said, "Oh my, what is this ghastly feeling that has suddenly crept upon me? My word, I do believe it is broken." With alllllllllll the injuries the Chargers had, I'm sure some of them have exclaimed the same thing, without a mic on their chest.

Quote:
What are your thoughts on Gruden return to the Raiders? You pissed at
him for breaking the core team up like a stock broker? The Cooper and
Mack trades? Blow it up!!!! Boom.
We'll have to wait and see. We have ton of cap space (that's right bgmacn2002, I'll get to you in a second) and the curious hire of Mike Maylock may help.

Quote:
Pleasure bantering with you Vengeance...have fun watching you're team in
Sin City. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? Not when the NFL is in
town....
Same here, dude.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:13 AM
versus you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmacn2002 View Post
Awww thatís cute. Was that your Photoshop skill or did you search the internet of two babies watching the playoffs on the couch? Looks like the Raider baby is wearing a chain.
Old 01-16-2019, 12:06 PM
versus you

Quote:
Turd fans embrace the suck, you make great carp. Cap space LMBO!! You've had that for almost 2 decades and that got you where? Good job coach Thanos, erasing all relevant players ensuring "cap space" goes directly into his bank account.
Are you still dizzy from your beating? You are aware that there's an invention called the salary floor, right? And this invention prevents teams from under-spending and filling their bank accounts. A new year grants new opportunities to get a competitive roster for the new season.

But I know why you feel this way. It's from experience of failure. You telling me why the Chargers will win it all next year will mean nothing when you had the same thing for the last 15+ years and for what? With a solid roster that included a Hall of Fame tight end, a hall of fame running back, a Hall of Fame quarterback that won it all in New Orleans lol and a borderline Hall of Famer Philip Rivers yet still nada. And you had them all on the same team at the same time and still you're a bottom feeding franchise. You're the Bengals with a little more failure.
Old 01-16-2019, 02:48 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Are you still dizzy from your beating? You are aware that there's an invention called the salary floor, right? And this invention prevents teams from under-spending and filling their bank accounts. A new year grants new opportunities to get a competitive roster for the new season.

But I know why you feel this way. It's from experience of failure. You telling me why the Chargers will win it all next year will mean nothing when you had the same thing for the last 15+ years and for what? With a solid roster that included a Hall of Fame tight end, a hall of fame running back, a Hall of Fame quarterback that won it all in New Orleans lol and a borderline Hall of Famer Philip Rivers yet still nada. And you had them all on the same team at the same time and still you're a bottom feeding franchise. You're the Bengals with a little more failure.
Totally made me laugh, the whole time I've watched football, since have retired 21 years of service, and watched your team flounder over and over again, and again. Whos dizzy? lmbo... You sir clearly are, the mere fact you hid all year when your team did the same as it has for ALL that time and now all of a sudden your back after our success ends? Jelly much? Yes they didn't win the SB, but they havnt been close to the black hole butt soup cellar dwellers that has been chokeland... You comparing that time to the turds losing span is hilarious. Carp for decades

Old 01-16-2019, 04:55 PM
versus you

Quote:
Totally made me laugh, the whole time I've watched football, since have retired 21 years of service, and watched your team flounder over and over again, and again. Whos dizzy? lmbo... You sir clearly are, the mere fact you hid all year when your team did the same as it has for ALL that time and now all of a sudden your back after our success ends? Jelly much?
lol hid all year? Let scan this thread.

After the first matchup, I congratulated you guys on your victory and I was waiting to go toe to toe with anyone, but I didn't get one single reply. Silence for 2 weeks. Something as little as a point and giggle would've sufficed but I got no reply. Since this place is shutting down and the dates were unknown, it's not on my to do list to check in every 2 seconds. That should end the argument right there but let's continue.

The next smack seems to be about the 49ers game. Nothing about our second game. This was a Chargers board by the way. In fact I only see 2 whole posts from you in nearly 3 months. So what did I miss? Silence.

Quote:
Yes they didn't win the SB
End of discussion.

Quote:
Jelly much?
In this division alone, the Broncos won the Super Bowl a few years ago and the Chiefs have a QB that's going to be a problem for years to come. Around the league, the Bears and Cowboys have our good players. Nah, your aging QB, choking mentality, 0 fan base and see through trophy case looks less attractive compared to everyone not named the Cleveland Browns. No wait they have a young QB and are about to be set for years. Well I tried.
Old 01-16-2019, 05:10 PM
versus you

Oh and one last thing, bgmacn2002. Thank you for your service.

Your franchise still sucks tho.