Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2006, 08:39 AM
Veteran

Default KC Game at Tailgater Joe's

I'll be at Tailgater Joe's in Everett along with other Bolt fans cheering the team to victory over the "Chefs"!!
GO CHARGERS!!!!
Old 10-25-2006, 11:53 AM
Cugoni

Bolt Chargers vs. Seahawks

Where do all the Charger fans hang out? I will be in Seattle for that game and am attending, let's hook up!!!!
Old 11-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Veteran

Where are the Bolt Fans going to watch the Chargers pound the Browns?
Old 11-10-2006, 09:06 PM
plum2atee

Bolt

Here in Gig Harbor, WA., another Charger fan. Born and raised in San Diego. I'm excited the cincinatti game is going to be televised. It seems like there are a lot of bolt fans up here in the northwest. A fan since their inception! GO BOLTS!!

Last edited by plum2atee; 11-10-2006 at 09:12 PM..
Old 11-11-2006, 01:57 PM
plum2atee

Its bash the Bengals time tomorrow. Hope to hear from some of you out there in the greater Seattle area. My son, who recently moved here is having a "BOLT" big screen event at 10:00 am tomorrow. Go Chargers!!! I'm glad there showing the game here!!
Old 11-11-2006, 02:30 PM
First member of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by plum2atee
Here in Gig Harbor, WA., another Charger fan. Born and raised in San Diego. I'm excited the cincinatti game is going to be televised. It seems like there are a lot of bolt fans up here in the northwest. A fan since their inception! GO BOLTS!!
Glad to see another old timer join the forum and a fellow Pacific Northwest one at that! Hope you enjoy the forum, it's a great place to find out what's new with the team.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Roo’s Final Mock

Isaiah Wynn OT, Ga -
or if Wynn is picked -
or Rashaan Evans LB, Alabama
2. Malik Jefferson LB - Texas
or Shaquem Griffin, OLB, Cen.Fla
3. Derrick Nnadi DT - Fla. St. -
4, Royce Freeman RB, - OR -
5, T Fumagalli TE – Wisc. -
6. Matthew Thomas, ILB, - Fla St.
7. Kameron Kelly, CB, SDSU -
Old 11-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Veteran

Default Charger Fans in the Seattle Area

I'm glad to see more and more fans up here in the NW. I've been a fan all my life and am glad they're playing the game on TV here too. We'll all have to get together for future games. :Helmet: :Helmet: :Helmet:
Old 11-13-2006, 09:32 AM
cocaineblues

Hey. San Diego native, recent transplant to the Seattle. Glad to see some fans up here. I need people to watch games with. What bars have the most bolt fans and are the best to check them out at? My girlfriend isn't too into football and my roomates aren't too hot on the idea of getting NFL ticket in the house. Thank god they played the Bengals game yesterday.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:04 AM
SeattleCharger

Anyone have a tailgate party going on for the Seahawks vs. Charger game on Dec. 24th???
Old 11-14-2006, 08:18 AM
Charge_the_bolt

Default IdahoCharger

I am a fan located in Idaho. We are coming to the game in Seattle...anyone having a tailgate? We are also lucky enough to go to the Denver game this weekend and in December...go Chargers.