Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2006, 10:21 AM
Veteran

Default Today's Chargers Game

I live in Mukilteo and have to go somewhere to watch the game. I know of some places up here (Everett-Bothell) to see the game but would be interested in going somewhere (Kirkland?) where there are more Bolt Fans! Let's do this and take the place over! :Helmet: GO CHARGERS!! :Helmet:
Old 11-27-2006, 02:59 PM
bigbadtoph

Charger fan in Bremerton. By youngest son is the biggest Merriman fan ever and we represent the bolts everywhere we go.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Rookie

Default Tailgate

I am a HUGE Chargers fan. I've been one since I can remember watching football.. I've been in the navy for the last 8 years, and this is the first time the Bolts are playing near where I live. My wife and I are going to the game, and are going to be wearing our Power Blue!!! We would LOVE to do some tailgating before the game. So if anyone has a plan, fill me in. GO BOLTS!!!
Old 11-28-2006, 10:41 PM
ShocktheDonkey

If anyone has any tickets or knows anyone who has tickets to the Christmas eve game (and wants to sell them), let me know. Thanks. Go Chargers!
Old 12-01-2006, 06:11 PM
boltfanwa

I live i Bremerton. Had season tickets in SD in 96. Lost them when they redid the club level. Not happy that I don't get to see many games but I will be on the ferry heading over to the game on the 24th. GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:01 PM
Chargers Till I Die

Any fans near seattle with some tickets to sell? Im trying to see whos got what here so if you got 3 or 4 tickets to sell let me know.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:13 PM
mixbreed76

:Helmet: CHARGER FAN! in bremerton will be at the the game to watch the boltz on the 24th, i will be taking the bainbridge island ferry.

Last edited by mixbreed76; 12-03-2006 at 11:16 PM..
Old 12-05-2006, 04:02 PM
619sdcharge

SD Chargers family in Tacoma transplanted by the military. Go Chargers!!!:Helmet:
Old 12-05-2006, 04:53 PM
77WATERBOY

Hello Pacific Northwest Charger fans. I'm down here in Vancouver, Wa. Heck of a season so far. Was a waterboy as a kid 1977 and still loyal!! Go Bolts...
Old 12-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Rookie

So it looks like we'll have plenty of chargers fans at the seattle game!! Where are your guy's tickets? I'm in the 4th row of the upper deck, 212 row D I think, Chargers side, about the 30 yard line.. My wife will be in her thowback LT jersey, and I'll be in my Gates throwback!! Hope to see you guys there!!!