Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2015, 07:56 PM
Rookie

Default Unable to sell Preseason Tickets below Face

So, I am a season ticket holder and I log into my Chargers Account Manager and I noticed that I can start selling my tickets through NFL Ticket Exchange. So I want to sell my preseason tickets and I am not allowed to sell the tickets on NFL Ticket Exchange below face value.

This seems a bit ridiculous to believe that I can sell preseason games at or above face value. I have a hard time thinking that there is a market for selling $120 preseason tickets. I mean let's be real. Paying $120 for a preseason ticket is the equivalent of a restaurant advertising a 3 week aged prime ribeye steak with a bottle of premium wine for $120 and then serving me cheap hamburger meat with Sunny Delight juice.

Another thing that is irking me is I can't print out the tickets either. Perhaps, it's because season ticket holders haven't received their tickets yet by mail, but I also notice that I can donate or transfer the ticket, but I can't print out the ticket to myself. If I could print out the ticket, I could sell it more easily on another ticket reseller website. Will I be able to print it out later in case I want to upload the PDF file to another ticket selling website that would allow me to sell preseason tickets for less than face value?
Old 07-23-2015, 09:58 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJefferson83 View Post
So, I am a season ticket holder and I log into my Chargers Account Manager and I noticed that I can start selling my tickets through NFL Ticket Exchange. So I want to sell my preseason tickets and I am not allowed to sell the tickets on NFL Ticket Exchange below face value.

This seems a bit ridiculous to believe that I can sell preseason games at or above face value. I have a hard time thinking that there is a market for selling $120 preseason tickets. I mean let's be real. Paying $120 for a preseason ticket is the equivalent of a restaurant advertising a 3 week aged prime ribeye steak with a bottle of premium wine for $120 and then serving me cheap hamburger meat with Sunny Delight juice.

Another thing that is irking me is I can't print out the tickets either. Perhaps, it's because season ticket holders haven't received their tickets yet by mail, but I also notice that I can donate or transfer the ticket, but I can't print out the ticket to myself. If I could print out the ticket, I could sell it more easily on another ticket reseller website. Will I be able to print it out later in case I want to upload the PDF file to another ticket selling website that would allow me to sell preseason tickets for less than face value?
I agree with you I don't like we can't sell below face value, to work around it, I usually use stubhub to sell preseason games if I can't make a game.

The ticket numbers should go active when we receive our season ticket packets, hopefully next week or the first week of August. Seattle and Cowboy fans travel well and will pay a decent amount for pre-season tix. Someone offered me face value for my tickets for each game. I'm going to them so I declined.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Veteran

Default 2 Tickets Plaza 42 for both Preseason Games

I'm selling both of my season ticket seats in Plaza 42, row 8 for each preseason game. The face value on these seats for those two games is $118 per seat. I've listed them at face value through NFL Ticket Exchange, because that's the lowest they allow you to go, but I fully know that is not the market value. I will gladly sell them here for much less. $60 each for the Cowboys game and $50 each for the Seahawks game. Send me an email at sohilpatel82@yahoo.com if you want them or have any questions.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:44 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619->951 View Post
The 2015 season schedule calendars they are handing out say 'Our Time is Now' and the tickets section of the website says 'Win as One'.
i know you are just the messenger for the calendar slogan, but i doubt that "our time is now" - i think the wildcard would be a reach right now.
Old 07-24-2015, 01:17 PM
Veteran

Quote:

Craigslist. Much easier that way. No fees, commission, etc. Plus there's a huge Cowboys fan base down here and it's the 1st preseason game so you'll get a decent amount. For decent seats you should get a least 60 each. (I'm in View level and i can get $50 per ticket)
Old 07-24-2015, 05:41 PM
4th and Hooters

Quote:

Just LOL at the NFL thinking people will pay above face for pre-season tickets.

Also, I'm pretty sure the tickets will be available for print once the hard tickets are sent out. Even if you donated or transferred your tickets now, whoever received them wouldn't be able to print them out either. You can list your tickets on sites like Stubhub now, the sale is guaranteed. Whenever the tickets get "issued" the buyer will then be able to download and print.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!
Old 07-28-2015, 09:19 PM
Rookie

Default Season Tickets arrived!!!

I've got mine! Orange County
(Tickets arrived last Saturday)
You can have my Chargers home side 50 yard line seats for $99 each!
Cowboys game.
Field 36
Old 07-28-2015, 10:34 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolcharge View Post
I've got mine! Orange County
(Tickets arrived last Saturday)
You can have my Chargers home side 50 yard line seats for $99 each!
Cowboys game.
Field 36
Sorry, not buying it.

Isn't possible.

There are no OC Chargers fans who ever go to games. I heard it here on CMB, so it must be true.
Old 07-29-2015, 12:47 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Sorry, not buying it.

Isn't possible.

There are no OC Chargers fans who ever go to games. I heard it here on CMB, so it must be true.

The only season ticket buyers in OC are brokers. End of story.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:29 AM
Veteran

Default 2 Tickets Below Face For Seahawks

2 Tickets in Club 41 row 5 on the aisle closest to club 40. NFL exchange won't let me list them below $160 which is way over the top for a preseason game. I will let them go for $100 each and include the inner ring parking for free.