Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2017, 05:06 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
The purchased tickets seemed to follow a pretty linear progression from the least-expensive toward the most-expensive. (They sure priced those tix at the top of the scale that the product could support).
Agreed. I wonder how many of the expensive seats will open up April 1st and how will the Chargers open it up to people?
Old 03-19-2017, 06:41 PM
Season Tickets Since 1978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Agreed. I wonder how many of the expensive seats will open up April 1st and how will the Chargers open it up to people?
I seriously doubt that any unpaid seats will open up, especially on the expensive seats. If you bought $3750 or $3250 seats and you purchased the limit of four, you had to pay a minimum of 25% of the total. That means you already have at least $3250 already paid. If you don't pay the balance you lose the 25% deposit. If you bought four $700 seats, you'd have a loss of $700 so no matter what, not many people can just throw the deposit away.
Old 03-19-2017, 09:20 PM
Learn to THINK

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeChargerPower View Post
I seriously doubt that any unpaid seats will open up, especially on the expensive seats. If you bought $3750 or $3250 seats and you purchased the limit of four, you had to pay a minimum of 25% of the total. That means you already have at least $3250 already paid. If you don't pay the balance you lose the 25% deposit. If you bought four $700 seats, you'd have a loss of $700 so no matter what, not many people can just throw the deposit away.
Joe -- I think you misinterpreted what B4L was saying. I think he was referring to the most expensive seats -- which had (and probably still) have the most availability.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:50 PM
Rookie

Thanks for the response, guys.

Kind of bummed that the $700 seats are sold out, but will see if my brother is willing to go halfsies on two of the $1300 seats. If not, then I'm not buying a single seat season ticket. (Unless anyone of you wants to make a new friend. lol)

I'll see what's available when my window opens up tomorrow. If anything, I like having that choice, but wish it was more than just a 1 1/2 day window.

Last edited by shruggie; 03-19-2017 at 11:01 PM..
Old 03-19-2017, 11:09 PM
Rookie

Quote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Chargers/co..._availability/

Seems there is about 1130 seats left.

It's weird you guys have to select 3 to see more. When it was our turn, it just showed all seats and you click/choose what you want. I didn't have to select how many seats beforehand like a recliner seat movie theatre.
Per the reddit post, the seats that are left are the following:

Quote:
So my window just opened and I've been seeing some posts asking about how many tickets are left. As of right now, the tickets available are:

$700 tickets- 0
$1350 tickets- 24
$1650 tickets- 238
$1800 tickets- 27
$2200 tickets- 14
$2550 tickets- 689 (203 on home side, 486 away side)
$3250 tickets- 112 (all on away side)
That was posted two days ago. By tomorrow, it'll be three days. Not even sure the $1350/seats will be available in blocks of 2, which means either moving up to the $1650 range (ouch) or finding a third person who'd want in for the $1350. And that's even IF there are any of those left.

Old 03-21-2017, 06:48 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruggie View Post
Per the reddit post, the seats that are left are the following:

That was posted two days ago. By tomorrow, it'll be three days. Not even sure the $1350/seats will be available in blocks of 2, which means either moving up to the $1650 range (ouch) or finding a third person who'd want in for the $1350. And that's even IF there are any of those left.

I am surprised there are still $1350 seats available. Makes me think that there is not a demand as much as we thought. Again going back to all the waves of ticket buyers and those $1350 seats still being available if accurate. Place should of been sold out a long time ago in my opinion.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:15 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIANB82 View Post
I am surprised there are still $1350 seats available. Makes me think that there is not a demand as much as we thought. Again going back to all the waves of ticket buyers and those $1350 seats still being available if accurate. Place should of been sold out a long time ago in my opinion.
It's curious for sure.

I ran into a guy last night who knows I'm a Charger fan and he told me he bought tickets to the Chargers this year not because he likes them but because he hates the Rams and likes football. Hopes he's in the vast minority
Old 03-21-2017, 10:18 AM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIANB82 View Post
Just talking for LTOCB and myself, but we didn't buy the $1,350 seats because they are sun seats for the entire game, so we coughed up the extra $450 to avoid it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:47 AM
Rookie

My window closes at 5 p.m. today. I can't afford to buy two seats, and I don't have any friends or relatives who like the Chargers, or who would want to spend that kind of dough on a team that they don't root for.

Anyone want to go halfsies with me? We can split up the 8 seasonal games (don't need the 2 pre-season ones). And, hey, maybe we can meet up for some of the games ourselves.

If worse comes to worse, I can always buy individual seats once the season starts, but having season tickets would be cool. Plus, I want my foot in the door when the Inglewood stadium is built too.

EDIT: Wanted to gauge interest first, and then figure out how to facilitate a trustworthy transfer of dinero, or mod middleman, to get this going. #minimalexpectations

Last edited by shruggie; 03-21-2017 at 11:04 AM..
Old 03-21-2017, 11:15 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruggie View Post
My window closes at 5 p.m. today. I can't afford to buy two seats, and I don't have any friends or relatives who like the Chargers, or who would want to spend that kind of dough on a team that they don't root for.

Anyone want to go halfsies with me? We can split up the 8 seasonal games (don't need the 2 pre-season ones). And, hey, maybe we can meet up for some of the games ourselves.

If worse comes to worse, I can always buy individual seats once the season starts, but having season tickets would be cool. Plus, I want my foot in the door when the Inglewood stadium is built too.

EDIT: Wanted to gauge interest first, and then figure out how to facilitate a trustworthy transfer of dinero, or mod middleman, to get this going. #minimalexpectations
is it not possible to buy 1 seat?