Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #401  
Old 06-14-2018, 08:15 AM
The Moekid's Avatar
The Moekid The Moekid is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 35,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
Make them both disappear ?

It's Magic.
Whatever you need to give up to get Kawhi
Reply With Quote
  #402  
Old 06-14-2018, 08:20 AM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose
Posts: 23,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Whatever you need to give up to get Kawhi
Kawhi-King-George ???

Don't think Magic Johnson won't do it.

He will give it a serious shot.
__________________
....................
Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
LL Cool J
Reply With Quote
  #403  
Old 06-14-2018, 09:39 AM
AK46um's Avatar
AK46um AK46um is offline
昇龍拳 Shōryūken
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Glendale
Posts: 9,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Kuzma vs Ball. Who ya got?
Splash Brother Rejects LOL
Reply With Quote
  #404  
Old 06-14-2018, 05:30 PM
Totally Bolted's Avatar
Totally Bolted Totally Bolted is offline
Moderator of Delusions
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Some where north of San Diego
Posts: 20,282
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Whatever you need to give up to get Kawhi
This..

Good picking time..
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Reply With Quote
  #405  
Old 06-18-2018, 10:40 AM
dtm's Avatar
dtm dtm is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: orange
Posts: 4,683
Default

im okay signing LBJ, PG, wait a year then go after Kwahi in FA without giving up assets. Also, if he gets traded to like Boston and decides to stay, go after Dame, or Klay (unlikely), or someone like Kemba for cheap(er).
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #406  
Old 06-18-2018, 11:20 AM
AK46um's Avatar
AK46um AK46um is offline
昇龍拳 Shōryūken
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Glendale
Posts: 9,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtm View Post
im okay signing LBJ, PG, wait a year then go after Kwahi in FA without giving up assets. Also, if he gets traded to like Boston and decides to stay, go after Dame, or Klay (unlikely), or someone like Kemba for cheap(er).
Kwahi probably wants to go to the Lakers. I mean pop is retiring so why stay?
Dude's from hot Morena valley and went to SDSU. LA is close to home.

Imagine KL in LA with some other talents, and Jack Nicholson, and with Kobe putting some extra episodes of "Detail" out, and some help from refs. We'd be a 50-win team!
Reply With Quote
  #407  
Old 06-18-2018, 11:59 AM
dtm's Avatar
dtm dtm is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: orange
Posts: 4,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK46um View Post
Kwahi probably wants to go to the Lakers. I mean pop is retiring so why stay?
Dude's from hot Morena valley and went to SDSU. LA is close to home.

Imagine KL in LA with some other talents, and Jack Nicholson, and with Kobe putting some extra episodes of "Detail" out, and some help from refs. We'd be a 50-win team!
exactly. so why give them 3/4 assets when he can come to you in FA next year? the only disruption I see is SA sticking it up to the Lakers and giving him to Boston. They will get good assets, stick it to LA, and keep him out of the West. In that case, there's a chance that he stays there. People tend to like Boston.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #408  
Old 06-18-2018, 01:55 PM
AK46um's Avatar
AK46um AK46um is offline
昇龍拳 Shōryūken
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Glendale
Posts: 9,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtm View Post
exactly. so why give them 3/4 assets when he can come to you in FA next year? the only disruption I see is SA sticking it up to the Lakers and giving him to Boston. They will get good assets, stick it to LA, and keep him out of the West. In that case, there's a chance that he stays there. People tend to like Boston.
If I'm SA (owner) I have way more confidence in my organization than the Lakers at this point and I'm a Lakers fan. Lakers office staff from the 2000's produced results...for Lakers and other teams. Nowadays not even sure who's in charge.

SA has legit Champship pedigree. I think Lebron might actually go there which sucks.
Reply With Quote
  #409  
Old 06-18-2018, 01:57 PM
dtm's Avatar
dtm dtm is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: orange
Posts: 4,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK46um View Post
If I'm SA (owner) I have way more confidence in my organization than the Lakers at this point and I'm a Lakers fan. Lakers office staff from the 2000's produced results...for Lakers and other teams. Nowadays not even sure who's in charge.
“They clearly do not want to do business with the Lakers but if the Lakers could assembly the best deal…if the Lakers could use their assets to bring in a 3rd team & San Antonio gets the most out of a trade from the Lakers…they would do it.”

- @TheSteinLine on the Spurs
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:26 AM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.