Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2018, 12:42 AM
Veteran

Default Way TOO Early UDFA Predictions for final 53

I know it is a crap shoot but let us predict who makes the team's final 53 man roster out of the 21 man UDFA list signed right after the draft. Now some post final cuts and FA pickups may alter the game 1 53 roster some, but I want to keep it a simple projection of which of the 21 make the 53 as of the FINAL 53 MAN Roster as mandated by the league and NOT the week or so before Game 1.

So here is my Predictions to get the Bolts rolling along:

1.CB Brandon Facyson

2.WR JJ Jones - He will be our new KR/PR weapon and our antidote for all of the JJx's on the roster. He will be called J3, 3J, or J-Cube!!

3.RB Detrez Newsome - the bigger backup for Gordon and also a member of the all new "Go West!" review team as J3 is from Western Georgia, Newsome is from Western Carolina and they both join our existing players Tyrell Williams of Western Oregon, Forrest Lamp of Western Kentucky and of course Austin Ekeler of Western State and not to forget our two West Virginians, Geno Smith and Kyzir White.

Unfortunately, DE Havili of Eastern Washington will be a cut, and our #7 pick from Northwestern does not make the cut but is placed on the 10 man practice squad.

4. QB Nic Shimonek beats out QB Cardale Jones for the #3 spot on the QB depth chart and largely rides the inactive list for the season as Geno Smith will be our QB2.

Say bye bye to former #3 pick Craig Mager as he cannot produce like CB Tony Brown of 4.35 speed from Alabama. Unfortunately for Brown, he does not have the manners of Mager and so he goes ballistic when he is informed that he will be placed on the 10 man Practice Team.

There you have it from ace ventura, pet detective, and amateur UDFA picker.

Now, CMB, make your own list of UDFA's who make the final 53 man Roster as of the LEAGUE Roster Deadline!!

Old 05-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Hall of Famer

This is an outrage.

Justin Jackson Northwestern.
I personally touted this guy.
He's in.
Do I need to send you a compass ?

David Griffith S Western Illinois.
Missing.
What an oversight.
Rodney Harrison was a WIU Leatherneck !
Holy Camp Pendleton.