Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2012, 06:39 PM
All-Pro

Default Updated post...

Wow, times must be tough out there for fellow Chargers fans and I can feel your pain. The cost of living her in SoCal does suck for the average Joe, just like me. But I wanted to offer these tickets, which I agree with Charger Tom is a deal, to those on the forums (true blue fans) first before posting them on Craigslist - which I will do in the a.m. if I get no member bites. For some of you who may have been contemplating it, but were reluctant because of the seating location - oh well... we like them here because we can see the entire play(s) unfolding. But, that's what we like to do - analyze the game and watch them unfold. If it's that big of a deal you could always slither on over to "better" seats, since the game did not sell out and there WILL BE many empty brokered seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrbgCllctr View Post
I have three tickets (UV42) to the Chargers vs Cowboys game this Saturday AND a parking pass in the Outer Ring section C2-C3 all for $100.

This is an inexpensive way and great opportunity to introduce your child(ren) and / or a significant other to the atmosphere of a live game, which is what I would prefer in lieu of those interested in a boisterous drunkfest - since these are my season tickets. I bought my original two seats as a father & son bonding time together 9 years ago and added the third seat after the wife became a Charger fanatic a few years ago so she could join us at EVERY game. The original two seats are on the aisle (seats 1 and 2), but the third seat is in the row below us (seat 3). This was due to the brokers buying up a majority of the surrounding seats after 2004 and every year since I forget to try and renew them together. However, even during the regular season we usually get to sit three in a row – let alone it’s a guarantee during the preseason due to said brokered tickets not selling.

The parking pass gets you in an hour earlier than general admission, so you don’t have to hassle with the traffic snarl trying to get into the parking lot. Thus another reason I would prefer they go to someone introducing their child(ren) and / or significant other to the experience – by making a day of it and tailgating in a preferred parking area that never gets congested.

However, I would consider selling two tickets and the parking pass to one person for $75 and the single ticket to another person for $25 should I not have a taker for the whole package deal.

These are hard tickets and you would have to meet me in the Temecula area, or possibly the Fallbrook or Vista areas, for the hand off. PM me if interested. I will check back later tonight or tomorrow morning, or beyond…

I would never sell my tickets to opposing fans so if I sell them to someone off this board you better show up in a vehicle adorned with Chargers paraphernalia, or Chargers gear on your person. No exceptions! Trust me – I’ll eat the tickets before I sell to “others”. LMAO, and no J/K. Yeah, I can be long winded…
Old 08-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Ambassador of Oak Park

Quote:
Wow, times must be tough out there for fellow Chargers fans and I can feel your pain. The cost of living her in SoCal does suck for the average Joe, just like me. But I wanted to offer these tickets, which I agree with Charger Tom is a deal, to those on the forums (true blue fans) first before posting them on Craigslist - which I will do in the a.m. if I get no member bites. For some of you who may have been contemplating it, but were reluctant because of the seating location - oh well... we like them here because we can see the entire play(s) unfolding. But, that's what we like to do - analyze the game and watch them unfold. If it's that big of a deal you could always slither on over to "better" seats, since the game did not sell out and there WILL BE many empty brokered seats
hey grbgcllctr, i just think it has to do with the lack of activity on the CMB. i posted my pair in view 29 for $70 on CL this morning and sold them a few hours later. i got a lot interest for them surprisingly considering it was only thursday morning. for the packer game, i didn't get nearly as much interest but was able to sell the pair for $40 the day before the game. based on all that it still seems odd that the game is blacked out with all the cowboy fans around and the game is saturday night instead of thursday night. i'm with you on the upper view as i like to call it "madden view". whoever snatches up your ticket package from CL is definitely getting a great deal.

DIE HARD CHARGERS FANS, If you're out there
And you're ready now
Say it loud, GO CHARGERS!!
Scream it out, GO CHARGERS!!

CHEER along with me
I'm dying to believe that you're out there
Stand up and say it loud, GO CHARGERS!!
SUNDAY's starting now!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest In Love
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-17-2012, 06:33 PM
Don't mess wid da dawg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
I seem to remember someone sending you a pair for free, once.
I dont recall brotha tom....hmmmmmmmm....???

Old 08-17-2012, 09:10 PM
Veteran

Man, I wish I could do this, but the timing just isn't right. I have two boys who are at a great age to finally be able to see a live game (4 and 7), but my youngest barely turned one so taking him to a game is a bit much right now and the wife wouldn't dare let us go without her.

It's a nice deal you have for others, hopefully you'll get some action on them from CL.

Quote:
I have three tickets (UV42) to the Chargers vs Cowboys game this Saturday AND a parking pass in the Outer Ring section C2-C3 all for $100.

This is an inexpensive way and great opportunity to introduce your child(ren) and / or a significant other to the atmosphere of a live game, which is what I would prefer in lieu of those interested in a boisterous drunkfest - since these are my season tickets. I bought my original two seats as a father & son bonding time together 9 years ago and added the third seat after the wife became a Charger fanatic a few years ago so she could join us at EVERY game. The original two seats are on the aisle (seats 1 and 2), but the third seat is in the row below us (seat 3). This was due to the brokers buying up a majority of the surrounding seats after 2004 and every year since I forget to try and renew them together. However, even during the regular season we usually get to sit three in a row – let alone it’s a guarantee during the preseason due to said brokered tickets not selling.

The parking pass gets you in an hour earlier than general admission, so you don’t have to hassle with the traffic snarl trying to get into the parking lot. Thus another reason I would prefer they go to someone introducing their child(ren) and / or significant other to the experience – by making a day of it and tailgating in a preferred parking area that never gets congested.

However, I would consider selling two tickets and the parking pass to one person for $75 and the single ticket to another person for $25 should I not have a taker for the whole package deal.

These are hard tickets and you would have to meet me in the Temecula area, or possibly the Fallbrook or Vista areas, for the hand off. PM me if interested. I will check back later tonight or tomorrow morning, or beyond…

I would never sell my tickets to opposing fans so if I sell them to someone off this board you better show up in a vehicle adorned with Chargers paraphernalia, or Chargers gear on your person. No exceptions! Trust me – I’ll eat the tickets before I sell to “others”. LMAO, and no J/K. Yeah, I can be long winded…
Old 08-28-2012, 04:12 PM
AzCaliGal

Bolt Looking for 2 Tickets Chargers vs Broncos 10/15

Had to give up my season tickets after 10 years Living in AZ now and still fly my Boltz Flag here in Cardinals territory! I will be in Cali Oct. 15th and would love to take my son to the game for old times sake. Lost my job so I'm poor. We'll sit just about anywhere for the right price just to be amongst fellow fans again!
Old 08-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Rookie

I have two season tickets for all SD games, in Plaza. I will sell individually or for the season.
vgssarah@yahoo.com
Old 09-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Rookie

I have extra 4 tickets together for the Atlanta Falcons game on Sunday September 23rd at 1:05pm. Selling them for face value $68/each seats are located in View 45 row 7. If interested pm or email aaragon28@gmail.com Thanks!
Old 09-07-2012, 01:17 PM
I hate my Username

Looking for 4 tickets to the Ravens game 11/25. It's a ways out, but if you happen to be reading this, drop me a PM.

Old 09-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Zin Me!

Default Titans on 09/16

BOLT'S vs. Titans
SOLD
LOGE 57, ROW 3 -Two seats

FACE IS $98.00 SELLING FOR @ $150.00 TOTAL $75.00 EACH

Pay by PayPal & I'll email the tickets to you!

Last edited by PUMPKIN; 09-11-2012 at 07:09 PM..
Old 09-10-2012, 07:08 AM
SHUT UP ALREADY

4 Tix available to Titans/Chargers

Plaza Section P55, Row 22

Seats 5-8

Selling them for face value at $98 each