Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2018, 05:06 PM
Madness? This is Chargers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdchrger View Post
Here in Atlanta most radio sports guys view Ryan as an equal or even superior QB to Rivers'.
Ryan hasn't been as consistent statistically as Rivers, but he at least got his team to the Super Bowl and was named MVP. If Shanahan hadn't gotten cute in the 2nd half, Ryan would have a ring right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Unleash the Rivers!!!
Old 05-12-2018, 07:06 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Ryan hasn't been as consistent statistically as Rivers, but he at least got his team to the Super Bowl and was named MVP. If Shanahan hadn't gotten cute in the 2nd half, Ryan would have a ring right now.
I'd take Rivers over Ryan any day. But that's my point, I'm biased. Here in Atlanta, Falcons fans think Ryan is the better QB. The rest of the country sees them as equals. Good QB's, a notch or two below elite.
Old 05-13-2018, 04:13 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdchrger View Post
I'd take Rivers over Ryan any day. But that's my point, I'm biased. Here in Atlanta, Falcons fans think Ryan is the better QB. The rest of the country sees them as equals. Good QB's, a notch or two below elite.
Where I think Rivers gets the edge is personnel. Ryan has enjoyed a Pro Bowl loaded offense. Oline, RB's, WR's etc. That Receiver Corp. just drafted Calvin Ridley out of Alabama to ADD to it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be nice Mr. Fancy Ryan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.