Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Stone85 Stone85 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Florida
Posts: 6,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibolt View Post
No- we definitely don't consult each other on daily clean-up stuff, but we do have lengthy discussions about certain topics. Normally it's the borderline, grey areas in the forum rules that some like to exploit that require discussion.
KThanks.
Nice avi, BTW.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:10 PM
GdoubleE's Avatar
GdoubleE GdoubleE is offline
All-World
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Louisville
Posts: 4,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibolt View Post
No- we definitely don't consult each other on daily clean-up stuff, but we do have lengthy discussions about certain topics. Normally it's the borderline, grey areas in the forum rules that some like to exploit that require discussion.

What are examples that require discussion? Like if someone is being flamed by posters and the name calling thing starts? Who gets the ban the people that started it or the poster that was flamed? That sort of thing?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:14 PM
kiwibolt's Avatar
kiwibolt kiwibolt is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: the wool shed
Posts: 26,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GdoubleE View Post
What are examples that require discussion? Like if someone is being flamed by posters and the name calling thing starts? Who gets the ban the people that started it or the poster that was flamed? That sort of thing?
Yes, that sort of thing.

Plus stuff like how much skin is acceptable when guys start posting pictures, thoughts about troublesome topics/posters, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:14 PM
ChargerBeast11
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone85 View Post
Hmmm, I was posting on a thread once and it got deletd, then later I found it wasn't deleted, it just wasn't it's own thread, just part of one.
Now I know it was "merged".

Weddle4L wants to ban the mods when his thing says soon to be MOD.
lol.
Looks like the first thing on his agenda when he finally gets there is banning himself!
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Stone85 Stone85 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Florida
Posts: 6,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerBeast11 View Post
Looks like the first thing on his agenda when he finally gets there is banning himself!
Haha,
Yeah have fun with your Mod Career.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:17 PM
BoltBacker4Life's Avatar
BoltBacker4Life BoltBacker4Life is offline
When all else fails
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Back at Dekk's moms house
Posts: 22,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibolt View Post
Yes, that sort of thing.

Plus stuff like how much skin is acceptable when guys start posting pictures, thoughts about troublesome topics/posters, etc.
What about this?



Too much skin?
__________________
\_(ツ)_/
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:19 PM
kiwibolt's Avatar
kiwibolt kiwibolt is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: the wool shed
Posts: 26,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoltBacker4Life View Post
What about this?



Too much skin?
I'm fairly certain that posting pictures of 'erector muscles' is a ban worthy offense.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Charanna's Avatar
Charanna Charanna is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 6,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibolt View Post
I'm fairly certain that posting pictures of 'erector muscles' is a ban worthy offense.
Oh oops! LOL...
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 06-16-2010, 06:30 PM
ChargerBeast11
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibolt View Post
I'm fairly certain that posting pictures of 'erector muscles' is a ban worthy offense.
I agree. Plus the cartoon in his avatar is showing it's epidermis. How offensive
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 06-16-2010, 07:17 PM
chargerbomb's Avatar
chargerbomb chargerbomb is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Costa Mesa
Posts: 4,387
Default

Signed.

the moderating in this place is awful.

How hard is it to keep your grubby mice away from my threads, you silly mods?

We had a nice discussion going about the complexities and ramifications involved in potentially trading VJ and MM. Then the thread got merged with some stupid poll thread, and now it makes no sense.

Nice work there, mods. way to kill a good discussion.

Last edited by chargerbomb; 06-16-2010 at 07:25 PM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:56 PM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.