Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En EspaŮol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2018, 07:43 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by northerner View Post
$350 per ticket is insane. the PSL is not as bad as it sounds, they will actually have some value down the road, due to the "hopeful" rebate in 50 years.

how can you care if they charge you $10 for a cheap a** hot dog - you just paid $350 for your seat! the hot dog should be $50 in order to keep pace.

family of 4 = $1,400 for a game. wow.
You think $350 is insane, but the seat license is reasonable?

BTW, there is NO way in hell that PSL money is ever returned to anyone who's dumb enough to pay it.

Family of 4 is a $300,000 PSL for the highest level. When you stop & think about that for a minute, $1400 doesn't seem so steep in comparison, does it?

Obviously they are targeting corporations for those Club seats, but they're dreaming if they think they can sell 70,000 PSLs. They can't even sell out a 29,000 seat stadium now with NO PSLs. Wait til we see all the empty seats when that place opens. The NFL has no shame.
Old 03-14-2018, 10:28 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityBoltsFan View Post
You think $350 is insane, but the seat license is reasonable?

BTW, there is NO way in hell that PSL money is ever returned to anyone who's dumb enough to pay it.

Family of 4 is a $300,000 PSL for the highest level. When you stop & think about that for a minute, $1400 doesn't seem so steep in comparison, does it?

Obviously they are targeting corporations for those Club seats, but they're dreaming if they think they can sell 70,000 PSLs. They can't even sell out a 29,000 seat stadium now with NO PSLs. Wait til we see all the empty seats when that place opens. The NFL has no shame.
the entire bottom level and most of the second level sideline is $350 per seat, but the seat license is $10,000 once you get out to the 20 yard line (from the midfield seats). I said "not a bad as it sounds" - i did not say it was a great bargain. however, even the nose blood seats are probably going to have at least a $2,000 seat license. so again, a 20 yard front section seat with a $10,000 PSL is "not as bad as it sounds". the $75,000 PSL's are only right on midfield. i was on the phone with a chargers sales rep for an hour yesterday discussing all of this. and there will be some value to rebate. they are putting $0.25 for every dollar in a fund and are expecting rate of return to come close to PSL value, but they will not guarantee it. it is an unknown, but it carry some weight in a resale. so there are the facts meathead, how about you go pound some sand....
Old 04-13-2018, 06:29 AM
Rookie

At these prices only people in attendance will be big corporate bosses and employees. Others than that your average joe wonít pay those ticket prices. I for one will wait to my my tickets the week of the game and just pay way less than facevalue. Ask the fans of the new frisco stadium how that ssl has worked for them so far. I heard from a few season ticket holders that they had to sell some of the games they couldnít make at half the face value but when reselling you cant plug in any part of what you paid for your ssl. Lol
Old 05-16-2018, 01:52 AM
Hall of Famer

Has anyone gone to the presentation? I have been invited and am worried it will be a waste of time. Like a timeshare presentation hard core pitch. I am more open minded to mid level 40 yard line with psl of hopefully $2k ish.

They told me over the phone there would be no disputes with psl and Rams psl holders for example a Bowl game there because the tickets would go in a pool and you wouldn't be able to sit in your seat.
Old 05-17-2018, 11:53 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargingBolts View Post
Has anyone gone to the presentation? I have been invited and am worried it will be a waste of time. Like a timeshare presentation hard core pitch. I am more open minded to mid level 40 yard line with psl of hopefully $2k ish.

They told me over the phone there would be no disputes with psl and Rams psl holders for example a Bowl game there because the tickets would go in a pool and you wouldn't be able to sit in your seat.
Yes I went. It's super non-pressure. I told him from the beginning I couldn't afford what they were pitching that day and he said, "Well, if you like, since you are here anyways let me still show you the stadium." They will not be doing the presentation for the cheaper PSLs per them when I was there. I say go. It is worth it to see the stadium. I learned some new things.
Old 05-21-2018, 03:54 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargingBolts View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Yes I went. It's super non-pressure. I told him from the beginning I couldn't afford what they were pitching that day and he said, "Well, if you like, since you are here anyways let me still show you the stadium." They will not be doing the presentation for the cheaper PSLs per them when I was there. I say go. It is worth it to see the stadium. I learned some new things.
They held a real nice event this week. Even after the free food; tours; and beer (), the pitch was not hard-core.

The folks doing the pitching are from an independent company. They are not Chargers employees. The rep I had had worked on the Yankees stadium seating, as well as Cowboys, Falcons, and Jags. Interesting though, that these folks will be "phased in" to becoming Chargers employees after the initial sales.

P.S. The $ for the premium seating is just too much for me. And it's not just (or even mainly) the PSL -- it's the tix themselves. At four seats, you'd be looking at a 40-60k PSL (finance-able); then an additional $14,000 / year in season tickets. Too much obligation.

Old 05-22-2018, 10:26 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
They held a real nice event this week. Even after the free food; tours; and beer (), the pitch was not hard-core.

The folks doing the pitching are from an independent company. They are not Chargers employees. The rep I had had worked on the Yankees stadium seating, as well as Cowboys, Falcons, and Jags. Interesting though, that these folks will be "phased in" to becoming Chargers employees after the initial sales.

P.S. The $ for the premium seating is just too much for me. And it's not just (or even mainly) the PSL -- it's the tix themselves. At four seats, you'd be looking at a 40-60k PSL (finance-able); then an additional $14,000 / year in season tickets. Too much obligation.

For the bolded, my guy said it's an option if they want to settle down. They are given the opportunity to work for the team or they can continue onto the next stadium adventure. Pretty cool for a young adult.

I don't understand the draw of the expensive seats outside of rich people/businesses showing themselves for an event. Standing in a lounge area (which is what they kept talking about at my presentation) does not interest me at an NFL game.

I found the "gaslamp" style area they are building around the stadium the most intriguing. I'm thinking rather than getting season tickets, I will go to a game or two each year and stay in the hotel they are building. Party all night Saturday and game on Sunday, all within their complex.
Old 05-23-2018, 10:25 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
For the bolded, my guy said it's an option if they want to settle down. They are given the opportunity to work for the team or they can continue onto the next stadium adventure. Pretty cool for a young adult.

I don't understand the draw of the expensive seats outside of rich people/businesses showing themselves for an event. Standing in a lounge area (which is what they kept talking about at my presentation) does not interest me at an NFL game.

I found the "gaslamp" style area they are building around the stadium the most intriguing. I'm thinking rather than getting season tickets, I will go to a game or two each year and stay in the hotel they are building. Party all night Saturday and game on Sunday, all within their complex.
I donít like watching games from suites or lounges. You donít get the intensity of the experience. Plus, the people are corporate guests and clients. Not fans. Itís why Bruce Springsteen wouldnít play Staples center after his first time there and booked the decrepit Sports Arena until they leveled it.

Speaking o the sports arena, they already have a 22,000 seat soccer stadium in its foot print. Took no time to build and probably cost very little comparatively but a very nice venue.
Old 06-03-2018, 09:38 PM
Rookie

[ing][/img]
Old 06-03-2018, 09:39 PM
Rookie

[img][/img]