Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Dead for your pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloha619 View Post
And I will NEVER EVER show support for the Chargers by putting a paper bag on my head ala the Saints and Lions fans!
I'm dead bolt and I have no integrity. But as a devoted Charger fan lo these past 28 years, I'll reserve the right to cheer on my team in any matter I choose. That said, kudos to the people who refrained from jumping all over their coach, quarterback, and team when things weren't looking great. Then again, those of us who've been behind this team for more than the past 3 years or so have learned to do that.

Aloha619 - 51
Bagwearers - 0
Old 01-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Ahoy Ser Davos!

Wow, this thread went off-topic quick.

There's no need for attacking fellow Charger fans or "I told you sos."

Let's not rain on this parade and instead rejoice in the first playoff win in 12 seasons.
Closed Thread