Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > NCAA Football Forum
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2010, 07:58 AM
Hall of Famer

Default Denver Broncos jokes

What do the Broncos getting blown out in a game and a used car have in common? They both got owned.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/503892/Feely.png

Add one of your own if you'd like.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:13 AM

HAHAHAHA. Is that pic for real?
Old 12-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

A Charger fan walks into a bar. There is Broncos memorabilia all over the bar. The bartender is decked out in Broncos gear. The bartender is watching the Broncos/Chargers game on tv, along with a dog wearing a Broncos sweater.

The Charger fan orders a beer, and starts watching the game. The score is 27-0 in the first quarter in favor of the Chargers. Orton drives the Broncos down to the 3 yard line, but again, can't punch it into the end zone. They kick a field goal, making the score 27-3.

The bartender and the dog both go crazy. The dog is jumping all over the bar, barking, tail wagging. The Chargers fan is pretty amazed at the dogs reaction.

The Charger fan says, "That's some dog you got there, buddy. What does he do when Denver scores a touchdown?"

The bartender says "How would I know? I've only had him for 3 years."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 12-15-2010, 08:17 PM
What the problem is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
A Charger fan walks into a bar. There is Broncos memorabilia all over the bar. The bartender is decked out in Broncos gear. The bartender is watching the Broncos/Chargers game on tv, along with a dog wearing a Broncos sweater.

The Charger fan orders a beer, and starts watching the game. The score is 27-0 in the first quarter in favor of the Chargers. Orton drives the Broncos down to the 3 yard line, but again, can't punch it into the end zone. They kick a field goal, making the score 27-3.

The bartender and the dog both go crazy. The dog is jumping all over the bar, barking, tail wagging. The Chargers fan is pretty amazed at the dogs reaction.

The Charger fan says, "That's some dog you got there, buddy. What does he do when Denver scores a touchdown?"

Quote:
Quote:
How the hell do we come away with a victory?
Hire mercenaries?
Old 12-15-2010, 08:19 PM
Hall of Famer

How many Denver Broncos does it take to change a tire?

One.

But if it's a blowout they all come.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:00 AM
<-- TOLDOZER

The city of Colorado Springs was petitioning the state of Colorado to get a professional football team.

The state of Colorado decided against it because Denver would want one too.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
Old 12-16-2010, 05:10 PM
Hall of Famer

"Denver Broncos"

hilarious!

The New Era
Old 12-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Power of 51

Quote:

Old 12-16-2010, 11:53 PM
We Love You Junior.

Quote:

Ahahaha oh man I can't wait to spread this around to my Bronco loving friends in Denver and continue my role as the resident cocky Charger fan in the circle. Thanks
Old 12-17-2010, 08:10 AM

Nice one, CT.